very simple question


minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
The old brain is letting me down again. I need to buy something and I can't for the life of me remember what it is called. So let me describe it and see if someone here knows.

Its for a bike so I am in the right place to ask. Well it's for one of my bikes so it isn't going to be with dax or anyone like that.

When you open your tool box in the truck and want it to stay open you have a gismo that is two flat bars with pins. You can pull back on them and they lock the lid up. They are also used on folding table like card tables.

I need one for my chain say bike to hold the motor up when I rope start it. I just don't know how to look them up... what to call it ext.