Upgraded Black Dog.....

Discussion in 'Motorized Cruiser Bicycles' started by Salty Gator, Apr 29, 2010.

1. tmcbroo

tmcbroo New Member

Now thats a nice bike!!!!!

2. hunterkn

hunterkn New Member

Hey Salty, thanks for your reply, I hope im not bein a pain by asking so many questions but how do your bars connect to the springer. Again im sorry if this is a pain. Im just trying to get pointed in the right direction.
    Thanks
    Hunter

3. Salty Gator

Salty Gator New Member

]
    Hunter,
    You're in no way,shape or form a pain....questions are how we learn.....the handlebars are connected to a "stem " ...which slides into the tube of the forks which have been attached to the frame..( head )...hope this helps....you can spend many days here on the forum and find all kinds of stuff that helps....just do some research....it's a lot of fun Hunter....I've attached a video link of how to install springer forks on youtube.....

Laters,
    Salty.shft.YouTube - Bicycle Parts - springer fork, steering tube, and headset installation.

#23 Salty Gator, May 5, 2010
    Last edited: May 5, 2010
  4. Salty Gator

Salty Gator New Member

Thanks Broo....the forks and all I've done to it makes it an incredible ride....200 miles after the upgrade I wonder why I didn't do all this the first time.....live and learn I reckon......all it needs now is a poo-poo pipe like Moto suggested and a laid back seat post.....

Salty.shft.

5. CoastalCruiser

CoastalCruiser New Member

I like the Road Master rack! E-Bay item?

6. hunterkn

hunterkn New Member

Thanks Salty, I guess i need to measure my stem so that i know which hardware i need to buy with my springer!

7. Salty Gator

Salty Gator New Member

You're welcome Hunter....

Salty.shft.