up grades before engine instalation

GoldenMotor.com

lewdog7431

Feb 13, 2019
I'll get straight to the point,,been lookin at the 100cc 2stroke with kick start and a 4 speed manual for bout 420 bucks anybody tried these engines on a bicycle yet Lifan 100cc AX100 2stroke ima thinking of buying one, I got my 66cc punisher kit from bicycle motor works added a CDI high compression head the F2 thrust exahust and check this I got the 8mm accell high performance replacement spark plug wire for a v8 and used it for my CDI fuckin **** works great no doubt and a marine spark plug 2 stroke of course champion the plug alone added instant power all together
. Now im still working pulling my tools for my gardening business in a trailer it pulls but like all of us WE NEED MORE POWER rite ssssssoooooo any info good or bad would be appreciated thankyall

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
The Lifan will be very powerful, but it is not a bolt on. If you can weld on the new motor mounts, you're in business. Search on threads for the KTM 50cc engine.to see what is involved. There should be quite a few of them on this site.