Transfer port correction results:

GoldenMotor.com

Ronzworld

Feb 21, 2014
Regina,Saskatchewan
I was just looking back on Gas Bike's site too see these "race"motors/kits $99 and $179 and after a good look I see a typical Grubee Skyhawk 66cc motor that is rated at 2.75 hp so what is "race" about that ?? lol !! (Typical "China0Man' FALSE say anything ta sell something tactics !!) They are true too their colours !! As always .. copy us Americans' with everything we design and build with quality ... STEAL it and copy it with the cheapest possible labour and materials ...
*** BUY American made products whenever possible guys.***

And ... ** Ride with Pride **

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Is that the gasbike $99 un-assembeled 66cc ones, or the $179 'whole kit' with just the top end in pieces?

I bought a couple of the $99 'engine parts in a box' but haven't even opened them yet.
The last $179 semi-assembled full kit I bought came fully assembled with a big red sticker where the green EPA sticker would go that said:

RACING ENGINE ONLY
NOT LEGAL FOR STREET USE.

Pfftttt...
I liked having the top end in pieces for inspection and modification.
I just built one of these exploded engines KC.
It was comparable in quality to the latest Rose326 kits with much better cylinder casting and cleaner fins. Also had added hex screws in the sprocket cover. Good deal for those who don't mind the hassle of assembling it the first time. (Keys ALL needed hand fitting)
It turned out nice and tight when done.
I posted some pics in the FB groups if you want a sneak peek in your boxes.

CarpsCustoms

Jan 27, 2014
Waterbury, Connecticut
Hey guys i just did some intake & exhaust port work myself, i will post pics...

But for now im wondering, can someone show me what GOOD transfer ports look like??? I need some pics cause i definitely want to moderately open up my transfers

Jerdoggiedog

Jun 3, 2021
Could not have said it better..
YEAH FACK! GAS BIKE - KINGS MOTORBIKES, THEY ARE TRASH AND I WISH I DIDNT BUY THIS GT7 MOTOR, IM TRYING TO GET MINE RUNNING RIGHT. BUT IM SURE ILL BE PURCHASING ANOTHER MOTOR. BUT NOT FROM GASBIKE OR KINGS. I WILL GO WITH THE ZEDA 100 cc Reed maybe.