The Green Hornet, by Egor

GoldenMotor.com

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
This is my fast one, it has a Mkuni carb and lots of porting a 39 tooth sprocket and a 70cc engine. I just added the springer and the new seat. The tank color will go through-out, I will not be able to call it the Green Hornet any more. LOL Have fun, Dave

Attachments

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
what would be cool is if you could find an green hornet sticer for the tank. i will look around let you know if i find anything

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
I have a Mikuni carburetor on this one, and I did the porting to the max. I am going to get crazy and try and get some larger transfer ports in there, I got a carving kit today. I will let you know how it go's. It will cruse all day at 32mph now so we will see how it does when I am done. Have fun, Dave

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
Any problems mounting the kit on the Moondoggie?
I have three bikes all together. The Moondoggie has a small frame and you can't pull the barrel off with-ought taking out the studs, but other than that, no problem. One thing I would like to hear from someone else that has another larger bike, is about vibration. (Comparing from one bike to another). this bike rides like a motorcycle in that there is no vibration transfered to the frame. Its like one of my little Honda's. The other two bikes have a vibration that is annoying and keeps you from enjoying the bike as it should be. I wonder if is the more compact frame that does it. I am going to try and make another motor mount for the Pacific, that will give it three, and see if that helps. I know on a motorcycle if one of the motor bolts gets loose it will knock the enamel off your teeth with vibration, or crack the frame. Have fun, Dave

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
looking forward to hearing the results. i am thinking about porting mine also
Cruiser - I love doing porting, you will not believe the difference. Let me know if you start and I will lend you a hand if you need, I have been doing porting for a long time. Ever heard of (FMF), I know Donnie and all the boys from the big tuning days. The fella that has the full suspension tuned bike has a reed block on his but he has not put the holes in the piston yet, I explained what he needed to do, he said he was going to try that mod. That is one of the most important changes for a slow revving two smoke, I think it would give the most low end possible, and I know a trick to get two extra ports out of it. Have fun Dave

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Dave-

I had "massive vibration" with the Western Flyer (cruiser frame) and very little on the Ross Military bike. The Ross was a much lighter bike, but with a "diamond" frame.

rkorson4209

Oct 10, 2009
michigan
This is my fast one, it has a Mkuni carb and lots of porting a 39 tooth sprocket and a 70cc engine. I just added the springer and the new seat. The tank color will go through-out, I will not be able to call it the Green Hornet any more. LOL Have fun, Dave
what color green is that? And what kind of paint? It looks like a pearl paint in the pic. Very nice.

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Grate looking ride! Don't change the name!
I'm going to have to build a bike just to go with that retro name!

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
That was the moon dogie from Wallmart it is the original color, it is like a day glow green. I am not fond of the color but I have had the bike for a long time and it is unchanged. I have too many bikes and need to just get some painted up and looking the way I intended. I do like the way this bike goes but it is very small and a little bit squirrel'ie. Ill keep you posted. Have fun, Dave

Attachments

Last edited:

Evan

Dec 6, 2009
Mount Vernon, WA
Hey hornet......What is that front fork set up? Nice ride
Evan