The biker bar run.

GoldenMotor.com

corpuscruiseking

Dec 5, 2008
Corpus Christi
Hey all, new here and really stoked to share my expierences and knowledge about this fantastic hobby! I have four friends in my town that all have bikes. This past weekend, we took our longest group ride to date. The weather was perfect, cool and sunny. We rode about twenty miles to a biker bar down town called knuckleheads. As we rode by, we were hailed in by some enthuastic patrons enjoying their beverage on the wrap around outdoor patio. We pulled in and found our righfull place next to the hardcore hogs. We ordered a few drinks and answered all those familiar questions so often encountered by riding these things. All was well with the world and we made our way back the twenty miles to the designated departure site, with fuel to spare I might add!!! I hope you all are having as much fun as we are!! Ride on!

corpuscruiseking

Dec 5, 2008
Corpus Christi
Hello and welcome. Sounds like it was a blast.
Yeah man, we are planing a trip around our bay here, which is about a 90 mile round trip. Along the way we'll have to hydrate not only ourselves ,but our bikes as well. Think we are going to wait untill after christmas in hopes of includuing some new recruits. I have a feeling santa will be dropping off a few motor kits in my neck of the woods.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Very cool.

Did you post it in "events" section? Folks post get together and rally ideas. Went to one in Delaware last year. Was a great time! I am setting one up for CT if you can get out this way.

Every single person I have met in to this crazy has been great fun. When we pulled up to the rally, I had a flat tire on my MB. By the time I had the bike off the rack and on the ground 4 guys were helping me swap out the wheel. literally in 4 or 5 minutes we were off ridding. Was funny watching folks watch us, the mild bunch, snork