Tell me this aint cool...

GoldenMotor.com

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
Just a another reason I like the china girl motors. You can take them and make nearly a replica of any type of bike. THIS bike gives me lot's of ideas for MotoSchwinn III.

Guess I better order another motor kit from Kings.

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Moto,
I think I remember seeing Sgt. Shultz riding one of those on Hogan's Heros.
It is very cool. Is it real or a reproduction?
Tom
Easy Ridin'

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
2Door will remember this. My family had 3 WLR Harleys (45ci) with live shaft for side car.
The side car was to put all the parts in that fell off when Ya' went for a ride.

Jemma Hawtrey

Dec 29, 2007
Essex, UK
I think it *might* be an AJS but I am not sure

pointless trivia lol - royal enfield latterly got the name 'royal oilfield' because they had a distinct lack of oil tightness in some models... so you'd come back to a lake of the stuff underneath the bike - nothing like british build quality..

Jemma xx

Clotho

May 25, 2008
I have owned a few vintage British cars in my day. I actually liked the 79 MGB. The TR6 was another matter. To do an oil change you actually had to disconnect the passenger side motor mount and jack the engine up to remove the oil filter. The owners manual actually recommended that you adjust the timing each morning before you drive it!

Still, Nobody sticks wood bits to the dash better than the Brits. Or draws lines like a Jag... Tell me an Aston Martin isn't sexy. :)

Some people think the Happy Time kits are of low quality. Personally, I think they don't understand them.

Just like I didn't understand my TR6.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I think your family musta had XA's or Urals tramp. Maybe WLA's, but flat trackers didn't come with sidecars or shafts....

Last edited: