Stretch frame, Loncin 110CC engine, 61mph

GoldenMotor.com

i-paint

May 24, 2008
Wow that bike really came together well didn't it. It's excellent, so how smooth is the motor? Does it ride well at 60?
It has less vibration than any I've put together. I probably didn't go over a few yards at sixty and had my head down. lol I probably won't try for that speed anymore. Fifty is very fast to me.

NewAge

Jun 19, 2009
California
i-paint,
i may be a simpleton for asking or not knowing by looking at your pix but could you tell me if i am correct, it looks to me like it has electric start (hence the battery) and the fuel tank appears to be located in the black bag on the handlebars.

and the last thing is what is that cylindrical unit between the engine and the seat?

i wish i had your skills, thanks for sharing.

--newage

i-paint

May 24, 2008
i-paint,
i may be a simpleton for asking or not knowing by looking at your pix but could you tell me if i am correct, it looks to me like it has electric start (hence the battery) and the fuel tank appears to be located in the black bag on the handlebars.

and the last thing is what is that cylindrical unit between the engine and the seat?

i wish i had your skills, thanks for sharing.

--newage
Yes it is electric start only. The cylindrical unit is a real simulated leather bag. I have the cdi, rectifier and starter relay hidden in there. Yes the gas tank is in the front bag. Thanks!

LincolnMercury

Oct 28, 2008
Oxford, FL
Again, thank you for providing all this information. It makes it so easy for those of us following in your, civilized and RB footsteps. You guys are the vanguard, tip of the sword.

What are the chain sizes on the engine to jackshaft, chainwheel to jackshaft, jackshaft to rear wheel? Thank you again for the information.

i-paint

May 24, 2008
Again, thank you for providing all this information. It makes it so easy for those of us following in your, civilized and RB footsteps. You guys are the vanguard, tip of the sword.

What are the chain sizes on the engine to jackshaft, chainwheel to jackshaft, jackshaft to rear wheel? Thank you again for the information.
Engine side is #40. Two sprokets sandwiched together on the jackshaft. The other two chains are heavy duty 1/2" pitch X 1/8 or 3/16" bicycle chain.

nidyanazo

May 25, 2010
SoCal
You should use a 4speed from one of the ssr pitbikes. I know mine does 48mph, and is fairly quick to get up to speed (not as fast as my SS Morini) but with ony 1 speed and 60mph the acceleration has got to be poor. You should just swap in the same engine with gears, then you'll have the best of both worlds!
BTW Nice fab work!

Recreative82

Jul 30, 2010
Corpus Christi Texas
I love the lines of your build. Very nice flowing lines. Now that is some eye candy for ya! I also have the Loncin 110 motor, but mine is on a x-18 super pocket bike. Actually a damn fine motor if you ask me. Bravo!

jtbarnes89

Sep 1, 2010
Tucson
ok i-paint... i want one.. how much to ship to tucson for the micargi bronco with the piranna?? i have a motorized cruiser for trade and cash or just cash.....email me with the dif builds and prices.. i wanna buy one off u [email protected]

robertgibbs

Mar 1, 2010
oklahoma city oklahoma
Engine 15t, left side , 24t, right side 17t, wheel 24t. You can get an adapter for a freewheel to a 5/8" shaft from Sick Bike Parts or Stanton. You can leave the freewheel to the engine off but the clutch will turn when you pedal. My welder is a mig.
hello I-paint very, very nice build i have the macargi prado deluxe chopper with 110cc clone so far I've only clocked at 53.4 due to short straight away, however, my question is where did you get the 24 inch freewheel on the rear wheel.... Thanks robertgibbspino.

Last edited:

i-paint

May 24, 2008
hello I-paint very, very nice build i have the macargi prado deluxe chopper with 110cc clone so far I've only clocked at 53.4 due to short straight away, however, my question is where did you get the 24 inch freewheel on the rear wheel.... Thanks robertgibbspino.
Hi, Thanks for the comments. It is a front freewheel with the sprocket bolted to it, all from SickBikeParts.

i-paint

elewayne

Mar 27, 2009
Longmont Co.
I've been looking at doing something similar but want it to be low and long and sort of steam punk looking. I've been looking at that engine too. How does the engine mount to the frame? Does it mount from the bottom, to that plate you welded in? Just starting some drawings now. Thanks for any input. I love yours, nice job.
Wayne

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Hello i-paint, could you please post some pic's of the right side pedal drive showing how you routed your bicycle pedal chain under your engine, and if you could share / post some video of this and your other build Thanks!

Peace Crazy Horse.
P.S. Builders check this thread for in depth info regarding the Horizontal 4-stroke Honda crf50 Pitbike / Dirtbike / Atv engines:
Here's the Link click here: http://motorbicycling.com/f37/alternate-4-stroke-engine-list-19630.html
.shft.

Last edited: