Spy Pics of Team BoXer's full suspension race bike!

GoldenMotor.com

kirks putt putt

May 9, 2008
wouldnt a carb. off a briges 3hp motor work on the bike, it has a flot system so it wouldnt leak if you forgot to turn the petcock off.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I would like some more info on the reedvalve setup, more specifically, where to get one :):):):) thanks
Call Dean at Pipelyne Manufactoring (408) 279-2307 He'll give you all the info you need. I've been swamped at work so I visit the shop once a week if I'm lucky. But I visited it today and all I can say is...Check out the "Italian Stallion...in Progress" Thread. I just added new pics!

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
what in the world is that pipe off of?
The pipe is made for the motor bicycles. Pipelyne has been making expansion chambers for many companies from scooters, karts and motorcycles for 30+ years. Dean has every tool possible for making any type of pipe.

skipu

Aug 6, 2008
New jersey
It's walbro carb and a reed cage with carbon fiber reed. We made a few of them for R&D purposes and now that they really work, I think they are ready for production. Coming soon the kit will have the reed cage, piston and carb.
hey easy thanx for letting me know about this forum and as for those kits here your talking about give me a price and ill take 2 setups ill take 2 of those heads and pipes too give me the #s and ill be ready to buy immed !!!
THANX AGAIN !!!!!!!:eek:

Walter F.

Jun 4, 2008
Connecticut
Now that's a no nonsense, all business piece of machinery. is that one of those Italian engines like Uncle Kudzu got? Tell us about the chain tensioner. I like it,it looks "scary" fast. Happy Trails! Walter F.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
The Chain Tensior is just a regular KORE Mountain Bike one. Nothing special about it. Dean has the pivot point of the swing arm perfectly aligned so there is barely any slack in the chain.

Last edited:

Walter F.

Jun 4, 2008
Connecticut
Well that's probably a good thing Unc, you wont be going as fast when you skin your butt. How's it going? I been busy with other things so I haven't messed with the "Kid" like I wanted to this week-end, oh well I've got all next week. That "macaroni" burner looks good and I'll be interested to see how you like it. Kinda funny I just finished the "Kid" and am already thinking about my next bike. I always wanted a Harley-Davidson Servicar, does that tell you any thing? I might be convinced to change from burning rice to burning macaroni. Happy Trails Walter F.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Team BoXer's Bike sporting new Downhill Tires. The thread pattern was the perfect choice for today ride.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Just thought I'd show how hard we test our bikes. After hours and gussets everywhere Dean finally decided to retire the very first full suspension bike. Here's proof that aluminum bikes don't hold up to extreme off roading.

Attachments