Spring replacement recoil starter, how to

GoldenMotor.com

all-boy

Jun 11, 2022
the spring is the thing i have other recoil starters that sed they fit a gx 31 but no so the broken one that works needs a spring will the ones from the other recoils work? any links ot how to or info before i poke my eye out

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
You need to give us more info, what engine do you have? It's hard to help with basic info. If you will use punctuation when asking it makes it easier for someone to understand.

Reactions: Venice Motor Bikes

all-boy

Jun 11, 2022
You need to give us more info, what engine do you have? It's hard to help with basic info. If you will use punctuation when asking it makes it easier for someone to understand.
wat part of gx 31 did u miss

Mossy

May 20, 2022
the spring is the thing i have other recoil starters that sed they fit a gx 31 but no so the broken one that works needs a spring will the ones from the other recoils work? any links ot how to or info before i poke my eye out
For $20 I would get a few of them than fuss with the spring and all that and it wouldn't be reliable

Attachments

all-boy

Jun 11, 2022
For $20 I would get a few of them than fuss with the spring and all that and it wouldn't be reliable
that is how i got the other new ones on ebay recoil listed as for gx 31 does not fit , i have the broken one and want info on how to

Mossy

May 20, 2022
that is how i got the other new ones on ebay recoil listed as for gx 31 does not fit , i have the broken one and want info on how to
You're going to need to post pictures of what you actually have and any #s to identify and then it's just looking up the parts from what's missing or damaged ... Rewinding the spring is tricky and it can't be over or under wound and it will be frustrating... A few pairs of vice grips...

Attachments