Specialized Turbo levo comp carbon

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
Hello everyone. Since moving back to Michigan I have been riding mountain bikes but in my 60's and not strong enough to keep up with the younger people I ride with. Test drove a power assist e mountain bike and had to order one, big time game changer. the battery slides into the frame and looks almost like a regular bike but has power. Hope everyone has been well
levo.jpg

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
I agree Greg. I love to ride in the woods however at my age can't keep up and need a little help so the e mountain bike. The ones I built no way they could take the abuse of mountain biking, battery bouncing around ect. this one the battery and motor are integrated in the frame and made for abuse. lots of youtube videos on them. As far as cost the ones I built I ended up having a lot of money into them when it was all said and done and they were perfect for the roads and paved trails, I like exploring and I think the bike will be perfect for me, A little overboard sure but what the heck lol. Sold my street bike, fat bike and mountain bike and got enough for this one from them so kinda a trade.

Last edited:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
New bike came in yesterday and all I can say is wow. Big time game changer. You still have to pedal and get a pretty good work out on it mainly because you ride longer and further. Instead of everyone waiting for me this old man will be waiting for them. This is totally different the the magic pies i have built and rode. Hard to explain. Basically you go as fast as you pedal the difference is it is a whole lot easier to pedal because of assist. I recommend you go by your bike store and test ride one just to see what is the future

Reactions: indian22 and Greg58

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
I hope you enjoy it, we got some of that cold here as well. The jet stream dipped lower yesterday and we dropped about 25 degrees, its 25 here this morning.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
Our weather has sucked for riding but every chance I get I head out. I have been riding with people half my age and I have not problem keeping up with them. The bike handles like a dream and fly's thru the woods. Like all of you I have loved bikes since a kid and this bike makes this old man feel like a kid again

Reactions: indian22 and FOG