Something new?

GoldenMotor.com

schwallyjdog

Feb 11, 2009
Bellevue Ohio
nice find I want one. They are testing it. Mabye this site could get one to test and review. Don't know how to contact MIT but it would be cool to give advice on it or something.

toytime

Mar 20, 2008
Ontario
With MIT doing this , It is great news-they rock!
Wireless bluetooth, a generator and thousands of miles from the bats. (charge as you drive?)
This could be what makes ebikes workable for the first time. I bet the price will be high though.
This site should offer to test them

rearengine

Feb 22, 2009
Wi USA
I don't think I could give much advice, but I sure could ask a lot of questions. Like how much $$$ and when & where can I get one.. It sure would be clean and quiet .. Bill

Michigan Mike

Dec 9, 2008
Michigan
before this filters down to my level I will be way way too old to ride bikes...
I know what you're saying Decon ... I'll be applying for social security this year. But maybe they'll make the bikes more comfortable for us too ... more "geezer friendly"! lol
.trk.

rearengine

Feb 22, 2009
Wi USA
Oh Ya!!
Something Geezer friendly.flg... THats why I went this rout. This bike is going to get a 500 front hub motor I think, if I can find a way to mount 36 volts to the bottom bars under the seat. I won't to keep all that wieght down ae low as I can on the bike, and also as stealth. Bill

Attachments

toytime

Mar 20, 2008
Ontario
Looks like a great spot would be behind the seat over the rear fender.It would be nice and clean.
I can picture it now....

Attachments

Last edited:

Michigan Mike

Dec 9, 2008
Michigan