Sick Bikes air filter... Best $30 you can spend in my opinion!

GoldenMotor.com

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
You know I bought a few extras for Motoschwinn II. Most was junk. And frankly I thought plunking down $30 (shipping included) for a air filter was nuts, but I'd had a few... or 6.. so I ordered it.

And I will tell you, this IS the best $30 you can spend on your bike.

Fits like a glove, BIG filter and quality is top notch.

I noticed a tad more power pulling my really fat ass up hills.... If this is what SICK has for us now, I can only dream of what the next year will bring.

Motoschwinn II

Attachments

ibcnya

Oct 29, 2008
Concord NC
Got mine today....great seller, quality construction and fast shipping. im inpressed. Now if my engine would get here.....

Prasinos

Dec 1, 2008
California
Not to put down SBP, they make a great product. But if you cant afford their air filter you can always buy a filter designed for a dirt bike and mount it yourself. My bike has a 70cc dirt bike filter my friends call the lamp shade. Its overkill by a lot but for 7 bucks its also a bargain.

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA
hey does annyone know if you can get these airfilters on ebay, its my only way of buy stuff, cheers.
IMHO you should send SBP's an email and ask if they can accommodate you. They were very helpful to me and have great products.

BTW, they have a handful of aftermarket air filters available now from $13 to $22 bucks, I got the low profile filter for my bike for $13 bucks and love it.

http://www.sickbikeparts.com/catalo...er&osCsid=7tbppqm9u586ggcl4suj87gnv3&x=2&y=12

ivan H

Oct 8, 2011
australia
Hi, I agree with wot others have said about shooting SBP an email & they should accomodate u. I am TOTALLY COMPUTER ILLITERATE, & all it took was an email to SBP (by phone) & Pablo held my hand thru the ordering process each time I have ordered thru them. Really helpfull guys there. As to their air cleaners, with the stock skull type air cleaner I could never get my carb properly jetted to suit the whole rev range. After I fitted SBP's HD air cleaner I realized the stock 1 was restricting air flow at hi rpm quite a bit. I could now jet it properly & picked up about 10kph top end with a 44t sprocket fitted. I also have their fuel petcock, plated expansion chamber & deluxe shift kit, & highly recommend them all. Really great products & great customer service. Cheers

Last edited: