Sick Bike Parts Dual Pull Lever

GoldenMotor.com

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Synchronized Double Barrel Right Brake Lever $11.99

Dual pull lever. Unique lever pulls two brake cables simultaneously. Allows a left clutch and a right brake. I've been riding with mine nearly a year now with zero issues.

Forged aluminum lever and cast aluminum bracket.
Three-finger design brake lever actuation for most all brakes, long pull V-Brake and most mechanical disc brakes.

Sick Bike Parts Dual Pull Brake

Extremely easy to set the balance and fine tune. Stays balanced once set.

Last edited:

misteright1_99

Mar 21, 2008
Treasure Coast, Florida
I have been wanting one of these soooo long. Just too lazy to order it elsewhere. If it gets here as fast as my Saber oil, I'll have a Merry Christmas.
Thanks for all you guys do to better the ride

Pablo

Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Crazy - we are nearly sold out of the levers already :eek:

.kick2

WE do however have 9 blemished levers. They are 100% mechanically sound, but they have small surface digs and scratches from doing the incestuous cha-cha in an unprotected box.

*we had a little freight incident....and we couldn't see selling them at regular price. We will sell them "as is", but your MB buds won't know that!dance1

Last edited:

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
Wow, that was fast. I might want one of the blemished ones this Friday if you still have them...though I guess it depends on just how bad they are..

Pablo

Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Wow, that was fast. I might want one of the blemished ones this Friday if you still have them...though I guess it depends on just how bad they are..
We have 3 "good" ones left, just shoot us an email and I can add it to your order. These are $11.99, we have another shipment due in a couple weeks.

We have 6 "unreserved" blems left. Let me say that they really aren't that bad. I even cleaned a couple up myself with a tiny file and a touch up pen. Some need more work than others, but for an everyday bike, none of them would be a problem. The aluminum has some small digs and burrs. A file, maybe some light wet dry paper, and buffing and they will be perfectly visually appealing. Or just install and ride as is.

The the minor blem Dual Pull Levers are $8 while they last.

stuartracing

Dec 9, 2008
Gainesville FL.
We have 3 "good" ones left, just shoot us an email and I can add it to your order. These are $11.99, we have another shipment due in a couple weeks.

We have 6 "unreserved" blems left. Let me say that they really aren't that bad. I even cleaned a couple up myself with a tiny file and a touch up pen. Some need more work than others, but for an everyday bike, none of them would be a problem. The aluminum has some small digs and burrs. A file, maybe some light wet dry paper, and buffing and they will be perfectly visually appealing. Or just install and ride as is.

The the minor blem Dual Pull Levers are $8 while they last.

Hello, can you mark me one down for a blemished lever please....
Give me an address and I`ll shoot ya some money,ok....
Paul Stuart....

turbo/chaos

Jul 22, 2008
college station tx
www.myspace.com
man those brakes are cool i get them and seell them as fast as i get them but you can get them at the local bike shop if the bike shop sells j&b sales they can get you the brakes im looking at a new supplier and hope to get them very cheap

Pablo

Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
WE do however have 9 blemished levers. They are 100% mechanically sound, but they have small surface digs and scratches from doing the incestuous cha-cha in an unprotected box.

*we had a little freight incident....and we couldn't see selling them at regular price. We will sell them "as is", but your MB buds won't know that!dance1
I have two left. Lay claim sports fans - first $8 takes each one...

misteright1_99

Mar 21, 2008
Treasure Coast, Florida
Got mine works really well, I just have to set the bias between front and rear to where I want it. I thought I originally had cheap brake pads, but the problem was, the levers that came on the Wallyworld bike, are plastic or composite, and when you pull them, the brakes apply, but when pulled harder, the levers actualy flex quite a bit, instead of the brakes working harder. The metal lever on the dual pull assy. does not flex and the brakes work much better and there is much more "feel".......

stuartracing

Dec 9, 2008
Gainesville FL.
Just got mine and installed it tonight and damn is this sweet....Verry smoooth and the lever feel is great....It really cleaned up my handlebar area....I will adjust the bias tomorrow to see where it needs to be at.....What`s everyone putting theirs at,more up front or to the back first..... These are a good idea for our setups....
Thanks,
Paul....