Sheet Metal Machines for fabrication

GoldenMotor.com

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
I have a few machines that need a new home. Used in my business and most recently for making tanks, tool boxes, guards. I have a 4' box and pan brake, 3' slip roller, 30" foot operated shear, and a circle cutter. All in working order, with the surface rust included at no charge. No pitting on these machines, just not being used and someone should be using them

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Ha! '58 I can trow in one of those infamous blue tarps and a couple of poles. That's called adding on around these parts. Hopefully someone can use them. I have lots of other small benchtop machines, forming stakes, etc. I figure I can get by with them for anything needed. Most folks wouldn't know how to use them. They are the basic , early tinsmith machines that take some time become proficient .
Take Care,
Dan

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
I have a few machines that need a new home. Used in my business and most recently for making tanks, tool boxes, guards. I have a 4' box and pan brake, 3' slip roller, 30" foot operated shear, and a circle cutter. All in working order, with the surface rust included at no charge. No pitting on these machines, just not being used and someone should be using them
A neighbor offered me a PEXTO 36" foot shear for $300. I would have loved to have it but just not enough room for it in my basement shop. Great to hear from you hope all is well! Jim E.