Seized up engine

Cutty

New Member
So I've had my brand new bike for about a month and it developed an oil leak from an unknown origin. 2 days into the oil leak the engine seized up. I engage the clutch and the rear tire just locks up. And suggestions? Already removed clutch p late and the pin is in place:-||
 
So I've had my brand new bike for about a month and it developed an oil leak from an unknown origin. 2 days into the oil leak the engine seized up. I engage the clutch and the rear tire just locks up. And suggestions? Already removed clutch p late and the pin is in place:-||
Pull your back left engine cover off, where the chain goes in.
Chances are you chain got loose and bound up on the sprocket.


Save​
 
yeah, hopefully that is all it is

if that fixes it, be sure to clean motor well and look for that leak - if head gasket is leaking, then it may run a bit rough and jerk that chain again
 
Back
Top