Saw a motored bike today!!

GoldenMotor.com

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
First stranger I've seen going in the area since I became a nut.

Parking lot of Big 5 in Kirkland. I'm not sure what he was running but it sure was quiet! I wish I got a better look. I mean it was a 2 stroke kit, but he must have had that thing muffled way down. Oh well.....

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
unless i have the throttle wide open the pipe norman made me is unbelievably quite. only thing you can hear is the gears and chain not the exhaust. even wide open it is pretty quite but you can here it then no problem. i can't wait to see my first rider for i am going to chase them down lol and introduce myself

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
If that is all you hear, then I'm really sure the clutch case sound deadener will help. My stock pipe is kinda loud and the cover did help the clutch gear noise a bit.

So when will Norman sell me a pipe? :D

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
my stock pipe is way louder then the custom one. i cannot beleive the power diference pablo. i put on the stock on yesturday and it was loud and sounded like crap. only would go 27 mph and put back on the custom one and it got to 32 in a lot less distance then the stock one took to get to 27. believe it or not i still have some left at 32. i can cruise at 27 to 28 mph on about 1/2 to 2/3 throttle and its quite as i said till you open it up. reminds me of the the ole hush thrush mufflers. quite till you opened up and then had a sound of their own:ride2: