Ride Out Tampa Bay

GoldenMotor.com

BrettMavriK

Oct 3, 2008
Tampa Bay, FL
Hey All,

The run ,even though the winter builds had bugs to be ridded, was a success.
It was a beautiful day and everyone was great.

In fact, we're doing it again this month.
Next Ride Out Tampa Bay Run:
February 21st - 11 a.m.
Vinoy Park 501 5TH Ave. NE St.Petersburg 33705.
-Leave the Park Down water's edge to the Pier.
-Take a Left and Cruise to the Pier
-then 2 blocks south to Central Ave., take right
-Cruise by the Downtown St. Pete Street Market (maybe even loop completely around it)
-continue down 1st Ave until around the street markets blocked off streets, back to Central.
-Cross the peninsula and over the Treasure Island Bridge
-From there we could stop at St. John's Pass for a break maybe.
-Then continue south on Gulf Blvd to Pass A Grille Beach
-Break Time
-Then Loop back

We could even get more clever and map a different way back like maybe over the Corey Island Bridge or something. This is all open to refinement.

So come on down, the weather is getting beautiful !

ZnsaneRyder

Nov 21, 2008
FLORIDA
I posted in the other thread. I'll try, but I'm trying to get a few funds together, (and so some more maintenance on my ride) so I may or may not go this time. If I show up or not, I hope you all have a LOT of fun on the ride!

Crazy Riding,
ZnsaneRyder

BrettMavriK

Oct 3, 2008
Tampa Bay, FL
Welp,
Looks like everyone is a no show....
Too soon and still too cold. Next month will be a much different story as Jim, Craig, and Jason, all show with their newly set up choppers....
Keep the fire burning guys.....

'BrettMavriK

BrettMavriK

Oct 3, 2008
Tampa Bay, FL
Allrighty,

Who's all ready for the St. Pete Run next Saturday, March 21st ???

Should be a good turn out this time around.

The weather is getting so beautiful around here. I've been perfecting the Rat Rod and she's runnin' sweet. We leave at 11:00 a.m. from Vinoy Park and ride down to the St. Pete Pier, then downtown St. Pete to the Saturday Street Market, then West down Central across the peninsula and over the Treasure Island Bridge. From there we ride down Gulf Blvd to Pass A' Grille Beach, and then return.

I'll have a springer front end installed this week on my ride so she'll be a full suspension, 5 speed chopper. I've almost got the all LED turn signal, tail and brake light system set up. By the way, if anyone is interested, I picked up a rare Stingray XL that I'm going to be building for sale. It'll have a jackshaft, 5 speeds, disc brakes, and custom ape hangers. The bike is Sapphire Blue Metal Flake and very pretty. The Stingray XL's have a much larger frame than the OCC Stingrays do, and doesn't need to be stretched.

Come On Y'all....LET'S RIDE OUT !!!!!!!

'BrettMavriK

ZnsaneRyder

Nov 21, 2008
FLORIDA
I posted on the other forum too. I'm trying to make it, and I'm rushing this build.

*I'm really working hard to try to make it to this St Pete meet. I'm still building Trailer #2 and have to finish a few things. I just got my replacement engine crank oil seals today, so I'll have my engine opened tomorrow to fix it. I also have to paint it, build the add-on cargo rack, add lights, setup throttle and test ride it. I'm rushing to finish it before Saturday!

Woodstock

Mar 15, 2009
Saint Petersburg
I should be there right NOW! BUT..one of the studs on my gas tank started to leak ! And had to go back home . Do you all meet at Vinoy Park every month? gas on your leg realy sucks!

ZnsaneRyder

Nov 21, 2008
FLORIDA
What a great ride it was! I couldn't find the guys at Vinoy park, so I rode to Treasure Island and Gulf blvd and found them riding there too! The weather was nice, and there were lots of hot women at the beach!

Brvnkaerv

Aug 11, 2009
Tampa Fla.
Wow. I cant wait to join you guys. I am still working on my bike. I am waiting on three orders of parts. I need my H.D. wheel the most. I live and work off 20th street in Tampa Ybor area. Three min. commute. I would like some suggestions for a bike rack for my Jeep. Brvnkaerv.

BrettMavriK

Oct 3, 2008
Tampa Bay, FL
Welcome!
We should put a ride together very soon as it's been awhile.

I build specialty motorized bicycle racks, my friend.
I'm a welder/fabricator.

Send me a private message if you'd like one.
Later,
'Brett

davearoy

Apr 25, 2009
Lakeland, Florida
Hey All,

The run ,even though the winter builds had bugs to be ridded, was a success.
It was a beautiful day and everyone was great.

In fact, we're doing it again this month.
Next Ride Out Tampa Bay Run:
February 21st - 11 a.m.
Vinoy Park 501 5TH Ave. NE St.Petersburg 33705.
-Leave the Park Down water's edge to the Pier.
-Take a Left and Cruise to the Pier
-then 2 blocks south to Central Ave., take right
-Cruise by the Downtown St. Pete Street Market (maybe even loop completely around it)
-continue down 1st Ave until around the street markets blocked off streets, back to Central.
-Cross the peninsula and over the Treasure Island Bridge
-From there we could stop at St. John's Pass for a break maybe.
-Then continue south on Gulf Blvd to Pass A Grille Beach
-Break Time
-Then Loop back

We could even get more clever and map a different way back like maybe over the Corey Island Bridge or something. This is all open to refinement.

So come on down, the weather is getting beautiful !

Brett when is the next Tampa Bay Ride Out. Myself and two other guys are interested in joining your Ride

Tks

Dave
Lakeland, Fl