Ride Out Tampa Bay

GoldenMotor.com

joker

Oct 6, 2009
clearwater
so it sounds like you guys are riding the first saturday of every month if i read right
would love to ride, my bobber is almost complete so i will come out of my obsessive
build mode and blow the dust off my china girl

Nov 23, 2009
Lakeland, FL
so it sounds like you guys are riding the first saturday of every month if i read right
would love to ride, my bobber is almost complete so i will come out of my obsessive
build mode and blow the dust off my china girl
We've got a few more guys in Lakeland that have MBs. Maybe we can get them all packed into my truck/trailer for next time! Grainger, you up for it? You're pretty much the tour guide here!

joker

Oct 6, 2009
clearwater
i will make a mental note and try to put out a reminder on this thread the week before
hopefully it will warm up abit by then.
your starting out in the vinoy parking lot ?
i am about 20 minutes from there, st petes a good place to ride not much traffic

Nov 23, 2009
Lakeland, FL
Just bringing this back up to the top. Davearoy and I are planning on being there at 10:30 and we might have a few others with us. I've got a few things I want to do to my bike before I bring it back over but, I should be able to get it done. Looking forward to it, especially if it isn't as cold!

Nov 23, 2009
Lakeland, FL
Yes, 10:30 at the Vinoy parking lot, down by the swimming pool and the water. Let's see how many MB'ers we can get this time! BTW: GraingerTim, you are going to be able to make it, right? Since you're our fearless leader and all!

GraingerDoodTim

Jun 20, 2009
Saint Petersburg, Fla
Yes, 10:30 at the Vinoy parking lot, down by the swimming pool and the water. Let's see how many MB'ers we can get this time! BTW: GraingerTim, you are going to be able to make it, right? Since you're our fearless leader and all!
yeah i will be there, not sure how long i can stick around, cause i have a romantic evening with the lady and some monster trucks. but i will be there and ride for a while.

davearoy

Apr 25, 2009
Lakeland, Florida
Just a quick reminder, that on this coming Saturday, February 6th at 10:30 am, there will be weather permitting another Tampa Bay Ride Out. We will meet in the parking lot between the Baseball diamond and the Swimming Pool, at the Vinoy Basin, at Downtown St Pete. The ball diamond and pool are located behind the Vinoy Resort Hotel. Several guys will be coming from Lakeland, so we hope Grainger Tim, and Kawasaki can join us again. ALL ARE WELCOME..........So join us for another FUN RIDE OUT.

REMEMBER YA LL, EVERY 1ST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH AT 10:30 AM, WE WILL MEET AT THE VINOY BASION PARKING LOT, (in downtown St Pete) AT THE SWIMMING POOL AND THE BASEBALL DIAMOND PARKING LOT.

MORE BIKERS THE BETTER, WE WILL STOP FOR FOOD AND DRINK ALONG THE WAY.....SEE U THERE

Dave

Nov 23, 2009
Lakeland, FL
Another great trip down through St. Pete! Just got back and had a blast. Even though there were only three of us on the trip, it was still fun. GraingerDoodTim, Catfishjohn and myself rode from one end of the peninsula to the other. It was a lot warmer than last time but still kind of windy. Made for some interesting riding for sure. Here's a couple of pix, compliments of Catfishjohn.

Had a bunch of folks asking about motorbikes, even a guy from Germany! He was telling me how much the government would NOT like these bikes over there. We stopped by the pier and had a few sodas and there were a bunch of people asking about them. We really need to get some cards to hand out!

The first picture is of Catfishjohn's bike and the Andian. The second photo is where we stopped for lunch by the beach and the third one is of GraingerDoodTim and yours truly riding out ahead of CatfishJohn in somewhat "stealthy" mode.

Attachments

Last edited:

jbabb

Aug 3, 2009
usa
Hey! how did I miss you all.......I love to ride. I'm from Zephyrhills. Can you all let me know when the next ride is? I have three boys. All of which like to ride. Currently have two bikes and are in the process of building two more. we could at he least add three to the group.

Please let me know about the next. [email protected]. Add me to your list, please.

jbabb

Nov 23, 2009
Lakeland, FL
Hi Guys!

Sorry about the delay. I've been travelling for work. We didn't make it out there for this month. But, Maybe we can put something together for May? Anybody in? How 'bout it GraingerDood? I'm sure we could persuade Catfish to join in.

Nov 23, 2009
Lakeland, FL
If you guys can come up with a set date i would love to join in on your ride!
We have tried to make it officially on the first Saturday of the month. Which works for me since I've got things going on all the other weekends. I'd like to plan on (weather permitting) to come over and meet at the Vinoy parking lot again on May 1st. We can meet there and ride out to the beach, have lunch and then ride back to the pier. Chime in if you think you can make it that day. Looking forward to meeting some new faces!

Nov 23, 2009
Lakeland, FL
Back to the Top!

Calling ALL Tampa Bay riders! Plan on meeting at the Vinoy parking lot (between the ball park and the pool) for the official May Ride Out Tampa Bay this coming Saturday, May 1st. We'll be there and looking to get a nice group of riders since the weather has improved. Chime in and let us know if you're going to be there. Joker? Cbabb? You guys in? How about it GraingerDood? So far, we've got about four folks going to pack into my truck and trailer to go over there. We'd love to see some new faces and have a pretty good showing of motored bikes. It's always great watching the faces of folks as we ride around the pier. A bunch of bikes would just make it that much cooler so let us know if you're thinking about coming along for the ride. We'll be forming at 11 AM in the parking lot. See you there!

Always love seeing what other folks are riding so show up and show off your ride! I'll be on the Andian (1000 miles since Christmas and counting!).

Motorbike

Attachments

Last edited: