revolutioncycles, :S

GoldenMotor.com

roninak

May 9, 2008
Hello! my name is Roni and I live in Israel, I really want a motorized bicycle, but the main problem is that customs here in Israel won't pass packages with motors so I am looking for 4 stroke kit without the engine it self so I spoke to revolutioncycles requesting to buy a kit without engine :
Code:
Dear revolutioncycles-dot-us,
I'm really interested in this kit, but if you would ship to Israel the customs here in Israel will save the kit for them selfs because it's not allowed to bring motor without license here to Israel, so I thought maybe you could sell me in private a kit without engine, and in Israel i will buy an engine (GXH50 which costs here 650$!!(without taxes!))
please consider my request
thank you and best regards, Roni!
So he replied :

Code:
Dear kanevsky123,

Im sorry but Israel can suck my ass
This situation is just bad, I am feeling embarrassed :( I did nothing wrong but to ask something and he...:eek:
well anyway I will keep looking because I have great plans for a great bike :)

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Yes, that seller is THE WORST, RUDEST, MOST UNPROFESSIONAL "dealer" there is.
I think I've heard one person out of dozens say he was even remotely professional.

I would NEVER consider buying anything from him.

I would try contacting any and all sellers to see if you can find what you want. No one else will treat you like that seller did, since he is the worst ever!

A worse case scenario would be that you will have to build you motorized bicycle from the ground up and have a totally unique creation.

Welcome to the forum, there is something for everyone here.

Last edited:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the site. its a shame their is people like him out thier. he will never be a part of this site. glad to have you with us

roninak

May 9, 2008
well thank you:) and I am willing to create my own motorized bike but first I want to learn the "mechanize" and get some experience (^)

Tj Bunch

Jun 18, 2008
Roninak, Welcome I had a good dealing with rev cycles but no more i have a defective part and no response to e-mail. The guy is real bad person if he would not even be nice about it. Man i'm sorry he treated you like that Like joe said he's not well liked in yhis Hobby and I found out too late as usaual. The thing is the guys here are the best they will give all the help they can. sometimes you just need to wait for them to get to the board.

Joshua

Jun 8, 2008
usa
welcome and I agree, I have never met a more helpful bunch of guys. we all thank you for your help.

jimraysr

Apr 19, 2008
Glendale, AZ
There is always an exception to the rule. Fortunately you found out before you spent anything but your good intentions.

I am currently building an in frame 4-stroke bike. I got the kit from Five Flags. I think he is currently out?, but you might check.

One of the parts in the kit was defective, but Frank at Five Flags made it good.

I bought the Honda GXH50 engine from an other source. I would guess that engine is available there from a Honda importer?

I needed an other part because of the bike frame I am using and got it from Spooky Tooth. Entered my order and got it two day later. Good vibes.

Regardless of where you get a kit, be aware of the warranty. It is my belief that most of the China kits are shipped to the dealers in container lots and they are stuck with what they get. So if there is a problem, they don't get any help from their source. If they do enough business then I am sure they expect some loss and will make good to their customers.

Good luck with your build, the freedom of the transportation in a tough world economy is worth the effort. Take you time and learn from others that have gone before. All the stuff I read first has saved me a lot of headaches. There is nothing like experience. I haven't made all the mistakes myself in life. I actually have not touched a couple of stoves when told they were hot. )

Jim

Tj Bunch

Jun 18, 2008
In all Fairness I did finally get an E-mail from Ron and he's sending me a new CDI today. I don't understand why he's being like this with some people just slow to get back to me sometimes. But so far so good on getting me squared away.

Greg