Ran fine now flooding I think

GoldenMotor.com

Motorizedkyle

May 28, 2022
I have a nice, suppose to have been a 100 cc but I think it's not ,however it was running fine until I had slack in the chain snag me up leaving me to have to remove the cover to get it unstuck.( Done this lots of times when I was breaking it in ) this time though it will not start it has spark and plenty of fuel , when I pull the plug it's wet so how can I stop it from flooding if that is the case I have an HP apparently racing carburetor which I never use the choked on before because it was an automatic choke and I have a stock cable a long story short I just don't use it because it doesn't it doesn't release itself I have to manually do it but it has to be in the specific spot inside the carburetor and I don't want to I don't want to stop it anyway so I have always just dropped the clutch and pedaled it for a few seconds and then it starts to pop pop and then and then we'll start going but it's not even popping now help me please

Motorizedkyle

May 28, 2022
I have a nice, suppose to have been a 100 cc but I think it's not ,however it was running fine until I had slack in the chain snag me up leaving me to have to remove the cover to get it unstuck.( Done this lots of times when I was breaking it in ) this time though it will not start it has spark and plenty of fuel , when I pull the plug it's wet so how can I stop it from flooding if that is the case I have an HP apparently racing carburetor which I never use the choked on before because it was an automatic choke and I have a stock cable a long story short I just don't use it because it doesn't it doesn't release itself I have to manually do it but it has to be in the specific spot inside the carburetor and I don't want to I don't want to stop it anyway so I have always just dropped the clutch and pedaled it for a few seconds and then it starts to pop pop and then and then we'll start going but it's not even popping now help me please
IMG_20220528_145804872.jpg

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
Auto choke is bad , But I think you know that

They say this carb don't work at high altitude
Due to the jet needle being stationary

Last edited: