Pleaze help

GoldenMotor.com

Bailey 714

Jul 7, 2022
Hi every one! I'm new to this site. I'm hoping some one can help me with a problem I'm haveing with my seeutek 2 stroke motorized bicycle clutch .I have too replace my clutch wheel and the tool that came with my motor I messed up the threads on tool so my question is does any one know how to remove the clutch wheel with out the tool ? Please let me to know I would really appreciate it thank you everyone
.... Bailey714.....

Reactions: fasteddy

Testname111

May 20, 2021
Id say if its trash and u have a replacement, u could pry/wedge it out with a couple flat head screwdrivers and a hammer?

Reactions: fasteddy

Mossy

May 20, 2022
Id say if its trash and u have a replacement, u could pry/wedge it out with a couple flat head screwdrivers and a hammer?
Brass hammer... I took one apart with a hammer till the hammer handle broke... Fixed all the problems with that motor... Fuel tank stopped leaking when it got flattened by cars driving over it for a week or so...

• Haha
Reactions: wrench

Bailey 714

Jul 7, 2022
Brass hammer... I took one apart with a hammer till the hammer handle broke... Fixed all the problems with that motor... Fuel tank stopped leaking when it got flattened by cars driving over it for a week or so...
Lol yea pretty much what my friend did lol ty