Please help with kit!

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by rdrunner2010, Oct 5, 2009.

1. george_n_texas

george_n_texas New Member

When you take your pictures take them at a low resolution such as 1024 X 768 or 640X480 which will make a smaller file size. Most of us take pics at the finest quality our cameras will produce which makes for a very large file size a lot of servers restrict due to demands on bandwidth and patience of users waiting for pic to download.

2. HoughMade

HoughMade New Member

There it is. Do you have MS Paint? If you have Windows, I'd lay odd on it. Open the pic in Paint, then click "Image", then "Stretch/Skew". When in there, just enter some number (under 100) in the Stretch part- same number in both. If it is a 7MP camera or above, I would suggest 50 or 60% to start, save it under a difference file name (to preserve the original pic), and post the reduced pic.

3. rdrunner2010

rdrunner2010 New Member

Pics attached.

On a side note, after riding it on the road for a while, I took it out on the road. As soon as I tried to start it on a hill, the chain jumped off and some of the links are messed up. We have extras, so i'll fix that tomorrow. I think it was because I was pedaling as I let out the clutch and gave it gas, it was a dumb move on my part but hey, live and learn.

This is getting irritating. I think the chain jumping loosened up the nice tight chain again... :-||

Attached Files:

4. rdrunner2010

rdrunner2010 New Member

Thanks for the tip, btw. I set my camera for the highest resolution because I try to take good pictures every once and a while.

5. george_n_texas

george_n_texas New Member

My chain jumped off a couple of times at high speed. I noticed using the pulley pointing up makes the chain more level with the front sprocket bottom...at any rate it hasn't jumped off since and when I need to change my back tire it is easier to put the chain back on with the extra slack. It also helped to slime some grease on the chain as I noticed a popping sound on the front sprocket. Hang in there after the tweaking the fun begins. Take it easy breaking it in.

#25 george_n_texas, Oct 8, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2009
  6. Kevron99

Kevron99 New Member

Question: When you pull out the steel pin does the ball comes out too?

7. xlite

xlite New Member

Yes. And may bounce away never to be seen again. (ask me how I know)