Pile of Frames

GoldenMotor.com

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
One carton of frames ready to ship out by U.P.S. Lol. Cool photo that kinda' makes your point Pat about the work involved over these past two weeks.

These are some really heavy duty pedal cruisers!

Rick C.

Reactions: fasteddy

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
Excuse me Pat. I am just curious. For how many years has Worksman offered the Industrial Frame with the Sportsman Flyer drop loop option, and during that time period did Worksman ever attempt to make their own "version" of the Sportsman Flyer drop loop and sell them to customers, or over those years has Sportsman Flyer been the only company who fabricates the drop loop option? Thank you Pat. I am thinking that space is at a premium in your factory and that is why you arrange the drop looped frames carefully in a pile? Thanks again Pat.

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Hi Zean,
We have been working with Worksman on this project now for around 6 years. They offered at one point to take over production but I prefer to maintain our original agreement which is they supply me with the rear triangle of the INB and I build it forward. We offer many parts to build out these bikes and I need to be certain all these parts fit.
As far as the picture you see of the frames piled up we were attempting to fit them in one very large shipping box on a pallet. After a couple failed attempts, removing them and carefully lining them up each time, we just pulled, stacked, and refit till they all fit in the box. Seeing the pile of frames seemed worthy of a picture......
Pat

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
I didn't realize the time and commitment it takes to make sure the dimensions of the INB frames remain consistent year after year so that your Sportsman Flyer parts, and the engines those parts are designed for, fit according to your high standards. I try to tell my wife that your motorized bicycles and motorcycles are very safe and they are a bargain when you think about all the trial, error and experimenting that goes into each individual part to make something that is very strong, reliable and everything aligned as perfect as the physical rules of this earth will permit. Thank you Pat. I appreciate it.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Looks like as nice a pile of goodness as you will ever find. I remember when a lot of us on the forum wanted Worksman Cycle to produce a frame like this and they refused. Then you started making them and Worksman agreed that it was a good idea.

Zean is absolutely correct when he says that your frames and parts are an absolute bargain and an excellent choice for a quality build. You did the planning and quality control so the rest of us can build a safe bike with no worries.

Steve.