outlaws in Illinois

GoldenMotor.com

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
when motorized bicycles are outlawed , only outlaws will ride motorized bicycles! I ride all the time back and forth to work and on the weekends. I ride a lot of back roads and try to stay off the main roads. I follow all the rules of the road and be respectful to pedestrians. MB's are just a hobby and a cheap way from getting from point A to point B . I enjoy riding my mb and I cant think of one thing that would make mb's illeagal to ride. as a bicycle you have reflectors or lights you can only ride about 20 mph on average. wear a helmet and other safety gear. I have passed several police and nothing has been said , but Iam waiting for the day that they tell me "I am not allowed to ride my mb" and I will go through the system to find out what I can do to legalize it. it 's just another way for government officials to add more silver in their pockets! until then I will become a OUTLAW IN ILLINOIS.

Weedylot

Angry Old Fart
Jun 12, 2008
Tucson Arizona
Right on! Stick it to the man! Oh wait, we work, pay taxes, obey laws (mostly)...arrrgh! We are "the man"! We have met the enemy and he is us!
Yes Filestyle, keep up the good fight. A wise man once told me "Sometimes it is better to ask for forgiveness than permission"

Mike Hunt

Jun 9, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
im an outlaw rider here in ontario as well, its almost more fun to do it illegally, planning out the secret moped routes and riding all stealthy-like, almost

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I do not work so I have no where I have to be and i ride and ebike. It's kind of like a pregnant woman it ain't fast but it's still fun.

outlawbiker

Mar 15, 2009
Chicago NW Suburbs
when motorized bicycles are outlawed , only outlaws will ride motorized bicycles! I ride all the time back and forth to work and on the weekends. I ride a lot of back roads and try to stay off the main roads. I follow all the rules of the road and be respectful to pedestrians. MB's are just a hobby and a cheap way from getting from point A to point B . I enjoy riding my mb and I cant think of one thing that would make mb's illeagal to ride. as a bicycle you have reflectors or lights you can only ride about 20 mph on average. wear a helmet and other safety gear. I have passed several police and nothing has been said , but Iam waiting for the day that they tell me "I am not allowed to ride my mb" and I will go through the system to find out what I can do to legalize it. it 's just another way for government officials to add more silver in their pockets! until then I will become a OUTLAW IN ILLINOIS.
im already riding "illegally" hence my background and screen name here

"ashes to ashes,dust to dust, if it wasn't for the outlaws the fast lane would rust"
keep the rubber side down..............

flynchef

Jun 5, 2008
Wilmington, IL
come next week i will be another Outlaw in Illinois (Wilmington) once again. I love "pedaling" 20mph up hill. Out here in Cody wy. the cops couldn't care less about me end my bike they let 4 wheelers drive on the streets.