Old People Ebike?

GoldenMotor.com

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Walking through the local mall and there it was! An old lady riding what looked to me like a skateboard with a seat and handle bars. A Huge Jy-normus
thingrotfl Two little tires very close together on back and one on front. Even had a little basket w/flowers on the handlebars. She said it was an (e-ped)
She Got it in Canada, at a bicycle store. She said a co. called GO-Ped makes them. Runs fast enough to keep her upright. I think she was in a hurry so I didn't find out much. It's pink w/a white seat and tires. What freeked me out was the security dudes didn't seem to care at all!:confused: Later Tramp(c)

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Tramp, I can never get your blog to work. I click on the link and it says it doesn't exist. I can type it in myself and it says it doesn't exist. Am I doing something wrong???????????????

Tj Bunch

Jun 18, 2008
Hey I almost ran over a chick on one of those last night, No friggen lights runs a stop sighn and i see her at the st moment would have been ugly......Man hve you ever tried cleaning Girl out of your Radiator it ai'nt Fun......Just kidding but man they think there in a car or have some special right not to stop at the atop sign she was alomost road kill from a TJ.

huffy

Jul 19, 2008
Mabbe you can market "Clean Girl" Radiator Flush.

Tell us if it works. KD.