Ol'Blue MKII

GoldenMotor.com

Scott.D.Lang

Jan 1, 2013
Chicago
In a few weeks I'm starting a rebuild of my 52 Schwinn it had a 2 stroke that I sold a few months back but I'm doing a 79cc HF for Ol'Blue MKII. This is the parts Ive decided on so far any advice would be welcome.
79cc HF engine
Sportsman pedal crank assembly with reduction hub
sprocket adapter 40t sprocket
air filter adapter
Throttle linkage kit
Max Torque clutch
motor mount plate 79/99cc
dings mount plate ( for the 2 pieces that bolt to frame )

many of the small things I have on the bike from the 2 stroke build I dont think Im missing anything major for the build but as I said any advice is very welcome.

and if anyone has a 99 preddy that they would sell let me know.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I've seen a few 99cc Predators kicking around here and there on this site......check out the: Motorized Bicycle Swap And Shop Sales or post a WTB for the 99cc in that category.

Scott.D.Lang

Jan 1, 2013
Chicago
Update Just ordered all the parts so should start on this build in the next week or so. I'm looking foreword to this build more then I did my first build lol.

Scott.D.Lang

Jan 1, 2013
Chicago
Well parts started coming in today. I'm going to have to thank Lynn she was the last person I ordered from but the first order I got. I have to say the wheel I got from her is the nicest wheel I've gotten from anyone

Scott.D.Lang

Jan 1, 2013
Chicago
Running good a few minor mishaps but there from my inexperience of a non kit build. you can see the pics of it and a build I just did for a new customer.