not a whizzer post

GoldenMotor.com

boris

Jul 25, 2019
I THERE.
Im boris from cuba.
i just about to finish my whizzer schiwnn proyect.At the begining was just a bunch of rusty and broken parts that i repair or rebuild to what you see now on the pics.
i have the original manual clutch,but there is no posible way i can make it to work properly.I check every posible post related to clutch in many motorbike forums and still not working.
im planing to reproduce a mornark super twin manual clutch but i need to find pictures of it taked apart so i can see the internals.
if anybody in the forum can help on that,please i will appreciate alot.
thanks.
boris.

Attachments

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
Boris your Monarch is a thing of beauty! I wish you much luck on the clutch issue, but have no knowledge of how this functions.

The Super Monarch will be a good project as well. I sold one this year and now wish I still had it....very pretty frame design. Post fotos as you build and let us know of your progress....suerte.

Rick C.

boris

Jul 25, 2019
Boris your Monarch is a thing of beauty! I wish you much luck on the clutch issue, but have no knowledge of how this functions.

The Super Monarch will be a good project as well. I sold one this year and now wish I still had it....very pretty frame design. Post fotos as you build and let us know of your progress....suerte.

Rick C.
hi again.
its not a monarch,but a schiwnn bicycle with an whizzer model h engine.
im want to reproduce a marman super twin to use on the whizzer.

boris

Jul 25, 2019
sorry for my english.
im trying to reproduce a marman super twin clutch to install on my whizzer

boris

Jul 25, 2019
HI THERE.
here is more pics of my proyect i statrted around 7 years ago.
i collect parts in many diferent cities and towns from where i live.
off course some parts in got it from memory lane and ebay (ebay is banned for cuba but i manage to access using some software).another parts were beyond repair but also expensive to buy so i made them.
thanks.
boris.
DSCF3019.JPG
DSCF3021.JPG
DSCF3065.JPG
DSCF3117.JPG
STA60800.JPG
DSCF3118.JPG
STA60807.JPG
STA60802.JPG

Reactions: Greg58 and indian22

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
Hey Boris this forum loves guys that make stuff and rebuild engines etc. Your fork appears much stronger than the junk pressed tube replicas found on Ebay etc.

I like where you're going with this build and it seems you have both the ingenuity and skills required to complete this Whizzer.

Rick C.

boris

Jul 25, 2019
hi.
its allready finish but im having issues with the manual clutch. thats why im looking for a monark super twin clutch.im planing to reprodu one for my whizzer.

Reactions: indian22

FOG

Mar 3, 2019
The way the people of Cuba keep old iron running is absolutely amazing. As they say in France, "Chapeau!"

boris

Jul 25, 2019
when you dont have other option there is only 1 solution......keep then runing the best you can.
here is fewe pics of my puch moped and my friend whizzer
IMAG0300.jpg
IMAG0838.jpg
IMAG0839.jpg
IMAG0840.jpg

Reactions: Greg58