Nomo Tanakas

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by bandito, Oct 22, 2011.

1. bandito

bandito New Member

Was gonna buy 1 more and they're all gone. Well I got 1 at least. Never see that deal again.

2. 5-7HEAVEN

5-7HEAVEN Well-Known Member

I'm glad you guys benefitted from that screaming deal. I REALLY wanted to buy one, but I have a surplus of more powerful Japanese engines.

dance1

3. bandito

bandito New Member

Rubbing salt in the wound aaaaaaa, not nice lol. I would never normally own a Tanaka at the reg price. Thought i'd buy 1 more to maybe make a few bucks on it some how. The one I have i'm keeping its so sweet, great lil MAB motor it fits my style.

4. 5-7HEAVEN

5-7HEAVEN Well-Known Member

Lol, not rubbing salt. Honestly, I really did want to buy one. I also thought about buying 20 of them and re-selling for a profit.

More $$ for me, and less opportunity for others.....

Nah.dance1

5. cory151

cory151 Member

Yeah I got 3 of them and even Im thinking I should have bought more. If I ever find the same deal on the GX35 Ill buy 15 of them. Be happy you got yours at such a screaming deal.

The Tanaka 33cc is by far the most reliable motor you could have purchased at that price BAR NONE! Not to mention that on our most recent 70 mile San Diego ride I was able to hit a GPS verified higher top speed (Tanaka 40cc) than all eight other China equipped bikes despite being at a 16 to 33cc disadvantage.

6. andrewflores17

andrewflores17 New Member

its a great little engine shoulda snaged one while i had the chance instead of saveing my doh for a another four stroke kit zpt