Newbie With Questions

GoldenMotor.com

ScootOver

Jun 1, 2008
Hi Everyone,
I have some question for you pros:

Can you recommend a few bicycles that do well with being motorized.(That is if it matters) Mens bike.

With routine maintenance,how long can I expect the motor to last( The 4-stroke Titan)

What top & running speed can I expect from the Titan 4-stroke motor

Thats it for now.Thanks Ahead.

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
I'm running a two stroke so can't help you much with the 4 stroker, but I bet it would last a long time. I bet some of the 4 stroke guys will chime in with more specific answers to your questions. Welcome to the forum. Lots of motorized bicycle enthusiasts here. Glad you joined us............................

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I also am running a two stroke but I'm sother will weigh in. Most of us are pretty new to this so as for how long it will last I have no idea at the moment. The toughest thing is getting it to work initially then it should be a piece of cake after that.

Welcome lots of people here glad to help where we can.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
If you are mounting up a Titan, just about any men's bike should work fine. As for the longevity of the Titan....no one knows for sure, they are new. The average life of a two stroke appears to be at least several thousand miles- a four stroke should last considerably longer, your mileage may vary.

ScootOver

Jun 1, 2008
If you are mounting up a Titan, just about any men's bike should work fine. As for the longevity of the Titan....no one knows for sure, they are new. The average life of a two stroke appears to be at least several thousand miles- a four stroke should last considerably longer, your mileage may vary.
Bikeguy,

Thanks for your reply.Thanks even more for giving me good news.It's exactly what I was hoping to hear. :) :)