New store for electrics

GoldenMotor.com

Weedylot

Angry Old Fart
Jun 12, 2008
Tucson Arizona
There's a new electric bike shop opening soon on University Blvd. near Euclid in Tucson. Hopefully they will make their presence known soon. Probably a web site? Saw a couple of really old geezers looking in the window....must have been almost 50 years old!
Its been my experience to never base one's business income solely on college kids unless one is selling beer for quarter. Rumor has it the shop will have some kind of a share agreement with The University of Arizona.

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
weedlot
That's not nice old geezers must have been almost 50 years old. There is quite a few of us old geezers here on this forum over 50 years oldrotflrotfl
Sometime with age comes wisdom and for those that it don't, then there is spell check.

Weedylot

Angry Old Fart
Jun 12, 2008
Tucson Arizona
Yeah Norman, I'm well past a half century...
I plan to wander over to the "Bikes Electric" place today, I'll post my findings.

Last edited:

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
WEEDYLOT STARBUCKS ARE PLANING ON OPENING STORES ACCROSS THE STREET FROM EACH OTHER. THAT WAY WHEN US OLD KEEZER`S WITH ALZHEIMERS COME OUT OF STARBUCKS WE CAN SAY: HEY! THERE`S A STARBUCKS, LETS GO OVER THERE AND HAVE A NICE CUP OF COFFEE!!rotfl WAS THERE ANOTHER BIKE SHOP ACCROSS THE STREET ??(^) :ride2: RON