New gx7 build

GoldenMotor.com

Jacree

Apr 22, 2019
Florida
Just recently got the engine kit the bike is used but in good shape... It's still a work in progress, I'm waiting for the spacers to adapt the 1.5" sprocket adapter to my one inch hub temporarily until I can get the set of 29 inch mag wheels... Also won't be going very fast because until I get the wheels I'll have no brakes but it's coming along...I can't wait to start it... Those ATV handlebars look pretty sick imo
received_1279763838847943.jpeg

Reactions: indian22

Jacree

Apr 22, 2019
Florida
Thanks man...I took the v brakes off because I have 26 inch wheels on it instead of the 29 inch wheels that came with it... The brake pads would compress onto the side of the tire... I'm thinking I'm just going to get some 26 inch mag wheels and a disc brake conversion kit...I think the 26 inch tires look better on this bike than the 29 inch do... Gives it a little more aggressive stance I think.

Jacree

Apr 22, 2019
Florida
I know that's right...I'm not going to be doing much riding until I get brakes... I've never used drum brakes but I'd like to cause I've heard they are pretty reliable...i have to look for some, thanks wheelbender6