New Exhaust Pipe - What Will Fit?

MaxAMillion

New Member
I'm looking to get a new exhaust pipe for my bike, as my current pipe is sagging and falling apart. However, I’m not entirely sure what to buy or what’s compatible with my bike. This is my current setup for reference; any recommendations?

Budget: $50, but I could be convinced to stretch it depending on the product
798077715_2350658009027079_3207734380269625609_n.jpg
 
At the beginning of the video, a metal bar and a hose clamp attached to the frame support the end of the pipe. Without that support, the pipe would sag like an old pool noodle.
All exhausts for these engines require a support hanger... without one, you'll keep having the same issue.

There's a few vendors who sell exhausts that advertise here... check out their sites at the top of the main page.
 
What is your riding style? Do you have cool neighbors?

Go with an mz 65 or a knock off, but avoid the two piece pipe. The knock off fits most bikes. The mz65 is a little picky about what it fits on.

The only difference is the real mz65 is 1/3 bigger. But with that you will have to buy $10 muffler for it to quiet it down a little bit unless you got cool Neighbors. Avoid all the rest unless you are going for a ce4tain look.

This pipe w I ll add 5 mph to your bike. You will probly hav e to rejet your carb also. $8 for jets.
Best upgrade you can do...
 
Back
Top