New DLH SAF clutch and goodies

GoldenMotor.com

Mossy

May 20, 2022
I'm really liking the new upgrades... And I'm throwing on a hydraulic slave for a mini bike ...

Attachments

Mossy

May 20, 2022
Some more little things to finish up with the clutch hardware... Hopefully it's all in stock or it's another 4-5 shipments missing stuff... It's been about 2 years getting everything together

Attachments

Mossy

May 20, 2022
It's been 2 weeks... I sent a message about if there was a tracking #... No reply... I know there style... I've only ordered clutch parts no crank or pre order stuff... And I wait until it's been over the time stated that it should ship... If I ask about it say in 2 months I'll get a " be patient I'm busy and the metal is late "or something and a dozen people chiming in about how I must have just placed an order and hour ago and stop being unreasonable about it... Then get 1/2 the order and another round of how I'm just the worst customer for being a pain... Going on 3 years for a complete stage 3 clutch @ 2 each of everything... Spending about $1000 with them total....

Attachments

Mossy

May 20, 2022
To be honest everything should have come in one order but they only stock some of the parts... I've had dealings with 100's of thousands of parts suppliers over the last 40 years of building just about everything... Maybe more and there the worst...

Mossy

May 20, 2022
We got a shipment on the way... The longer clutch arms and the hardened actuator bar... Along with the DLH stuff.... The hardened fat head bucking bar... Now I'm ahead of the clutch Parts...

Attachments

Mossy

May 20, 2022
Not 100% Shure but I think this is the fat bearing for the sprocket side... The RDM one I got was rusty and not a sealed bearing... Im sort of confused with the bearings and seals and everything thing else... ID /OD etc... There's a percentage of wrong ones to get through narrowing down the many to get the actual one... More power = better parts and if it works out will last longer and less rolling resistance to the road...

Attachments