Need Trike Mounting Pics

GoldenMotor.com

OSCAR383

Jul 22, 2008
WEST FRANKFORT, IL
Anyone Who Has Done A Trike Can You Help Me Out? I Need Some Ideas On How To Mount Sprocket To Rear Axle Of Trike Kit. Trike Rearend Is From Us Cycles. Any Help Would Greatly Be Appreciated

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Oscar,
Don't know if these will help or not. This is an install on a weird little trike but the rear axle and sprockets should be about the same for all of them.
Good luck and keep us informed because I have a trike too that's begging for an engine.
Tom

Attachments

Craig rice

Jul 21, 2018
Anyone Who Has Done A Trike Can You Help Me Out? I Need Some Ideas On How To Mount Sprocket To Rear Axle Of Trike Kit. Trike Rearend Is From Us Cycles. Any Help Would Greatly Be Appreciated
Dont stop. Mount to the middle to the friction brake disk

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
This is the easiest way to do it.remove the sprocket from the bike. Take it and the sprocket you want to use to a machine shop. Tell them that you want 4 holes to line the 2 sprockets up. N,S,E,W. Use 4 bolts and nuts and washers to get the clearance you need. Yery inexpensive.

Craig rice

Jul 21, 2018
This is the easiest way to do it.remove the sprocket from the bike. Take it and the sprocket you want to use to a machine shop. Tell them that you want 4 holes to line the 2 sprockets up. N,S,E,W. Use 4 bolts and nuts and washers to get the clearance you need. Yery inexpensive.
Dont need a machine shop