Need some help.

GoldenMotor.com

Cazuya

Aug 18, 2022
My motorized bike stopped running on me while I was out on a ride and I tried to re Crank it but the chain just stops and my back tire does a burn out and it want go to Crank at all. I had to pedal it home. Any idea on what's wrong and how to fix it? I'm very new to this.

Mossy

May 20, 2022
My motorized bike stopped running on me while I was out on a ride and I tried to re Crank it but the chain just stops and my back tire does a burn out and it want go to Crank at all. I had to pedal it home. Any idea on what's wrong and how to fix it? I'm very new to this.
Sorry for the late reply... There's a few reasons the engine locks up one is the rings caught the port and/or it got over heated either way pull the cylinder off and take some pictures... So we know what engine you have

Reactions: Sidewinder Jerry

Scott Sherman

Sep 11, 2022
Riding my hyper cruiser,w 100 cc motor on it , I’m getting sputtering problems, she goes about 40 km, and it’s just coughing and sputtering???

Mossy

May 20, 2022
As a rule I replace the mag with a 12v or fat boy one and the CDI with the tall tz one and the plug wire with an automotive type one with a boot on it... heat shrink connectors you can rewire everything with 16ga wires the magnet has an upgrade stronger one... You can adjust the timing with a shaved down key or a star washer with a tab bent over to hold it on... Ngk B7HS plug... Gapped at .028

Mossy

May 20, 2022
The first 2 come from the same place the hex boot CDI is the latest one and assuming the new magnet is the stronger one the fat magneto from kings is the one I would get... These companies are constantly up grading and going in and out of business... But as of today these are the ones available

Attachments

Scott Sherman

Sep 11, 2022
As a rule I replace the mag with a 12v or fat boy one and the CDI with the tall tz one and the plug wire with an automotive type one with a boot on it... heat shrink connectors you can rewire everything with 16ga wires the magnet has an upgrade stronger one... You can adjust the timing with a shaved down key or a star washer with a tab bent over to hold it on... Ngk B7HS plug... Gapped at .028

Scott Sherman

Sep 11, 2022
I found out my wiring was wrong,I had all ground wires hooked together, and learned that the coil black ground goes to the engine black ground, but the kill switch black ground shouldn’t hook up w the other grounds, so I filed off some paint, and black taped the kill ground to the bike frame, gonna go give it a try!

Mossy

May 20, 2022
I found out my wiring was wrong,I had all ground wires hooked together, and learned that the coil black ground goes to the engine black ground, but the kill switch black ground shouldn’t hook up w the other grounds, so I filed off some paint, and black taped the kill ground to the bike frame, gonna go give it a try!
Could be a bad kill switch... Intermittent shorting... I got tired of chasing problems and go through everything... The challenge is to get it reliable check out LA hover on Utube he has a bunch of videos on the 100's

Attachments

Scott Sherman

Sep 11, 2022
Yup... Another fender in the front wheel?
I’ve got a question about my 100 cc 2 stroke engine,thought I was having a wiring problem, but I’m almost sure now that it’s the spark plug, what is w these Chinese spark plugs? What plug do u recommend, made in the US,?

Mossy

May 20, 2022
I’ve got a question about my 100 cc 2 stroke engine,thought I was having a wiring problem, but I’m almost sure now that it’s the spark plug, what is w these Chinese spark plugs? What plug do u recommend, made in the US,?
Ngk B7HS with 2 washers because it may hit the piston if you have one base gasket on the single piece cylinder...unless you have the 49mm steel sleeve 100 that's 2piece cylinder... Take some pictures of what you actually have... the 100's run hot so a B8HS in the summer 7 in winter

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
I recommend throwing away the China S/P
Use NGK