Need a good, cheap bicycle kit for the gx31

GoldenMotor.com

Stevenx69

Sep 4, 2022
Trying to fit this engine from a tiller, which was rebuilt, onto my Mongoose Excursion bike I recently received.

Stevenx69

Sep 4, 2022
I need to know what kit, price, andthe part number of kit I need to order please. Let me know if you need anything else from me....thanks

Stevenx69

Sep 4, 2022
Post pictures of the bike and engine with details about the engine. Currently your questions are very vague.
Post pictures of the bike and engine with details about the engine. Currently your questions are very vague.

It's a Honda gx31, 2 stroke engine, off this guy's tiller, has been rebuilt it, I'll have to get more specs, if you need. It's goin on my 29" mongoose excursion bike.....
1662457306665.png

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I need to know what kit, price, andthe part number of kit I need to order please. Let me know if you need anything else from me....thanks

Honestly... A kit with everything you need in it to mount that engine to your bike probably doesn't exist... In fact, the parts you need to do the job probably don't exist! (You're going to have to make them yourself)!

If you don't have the ability to engineer & fabricate such parts yourself?, I suggest making it cheap & easy on yourself by simply buying a ready to go kit (complete with a better engine) from one of the vendors who have ads posted on the sides on this page.

If you have something to prove & decide to go forward with fabricating your own parts?, there's lots threads here of home built bikes that you can get ideas from.

Keep in mind that if a thread is several years old, that bike builder probably isn't on this forum anymore & won't be able to answer your questions. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Sidewinder Jerry