My Project

GoldenMotor.com

CalKustoms

Sep 14, 2008
I have been building this bike for a while now. Changing everything from the front fork to the 3G fork shown. The seat to the custom duece. I put Micargi 6 point handlebars on it. Triple trap pedals. I will be replacing the sissy with a 40 inch suspension version. I will put on a rear chrome duck tail fender and some saddle bags. The lighting system I will be wired together to a battery pack in a water bottle held in the holder. I will be running turn signals, brake lights and tail lights, as well as multiple headlights. The horn is a 1940s Onward and it has a metal chromed speedo, in which I had to buy 2 and still have to merge the cables to be long enough for the fork. I am thinking about adding a train horn with a small CO2 tank. LOL. I changed the tank to one with a custom paint job as the one in the photo was smashed. In all I will be putting about another $700-$1000 to complete it. Oh, and the engine will be a 3.5 hp 80cc spitfire which I might have chromed.

Attachments

motorman

May 31, 2008
Wisconsin
Nice looking bike! I can already tell she will be a sweet ride! I have been absent from this forum for the past three months (busy building) and want to show some pictures of my trike. Right now the pictures are on my cellular phone. Anyone know how to get my pictures on this website? Thanks..

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Hey Motorman, welcome back. To get pics from my phone to PC, I used to email them to myself. Now I use a memory card. Paid about $30 for a 2 gig one. (My first PC was 2 gigs 8 yrs ago) It came with 2 cards and a cover thing that fits into the PC. Works great

motorman

May 31, 2008
Wisconsin
Dan,

Thanks for the info. However, my pics do not have a URL. I did email them to myself so how do I get the pictures from my email account to this website?

OSCAR383

Jul 22, 2008
WEST FRANKFORT, IL
Dan,

Thanks for the info. However, my pics do not have a URL. I did email them to myself so how do I get the pictures from my email account to this website?
EASIEST WAY IS GET A FREE PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT AND UPLOAD PHOTOS TO IT AND ONCE UPLOADED THERE WILL BE FOUR ROWS NEXT TO EACH PICTURE COPY TO BOTTOM AND PASTE IT TO THIS SITE IN THE REPLY BOX. AND ONCE YOUHIT SUBMIT ITLL SHOW UP

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Dan,

My twisted method is above the "insert Image" icon and next to the lil smiley face is a paper clip in the reply or post window. click on that, browse, post SCORE!!! LOL, Just woke forgive me. There are proper directions on here and I will get you link. Thats just how I do it
:p