(MY ENTRO) SO WAzzzzzz up

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ssmario1, Apr 28, 2008.

1. ssmario1

ssmario1 Member

My name is mario and from port hueneme cali. I been looking on building a motor bike i want to put on a schwiin cruiser or a nerv chopper. I would like to know which one would fit the chopper.( WHAT MOTOR DO U GUYS THINK WOULD FIT?):confused::confused: YESTERDAY I POSTED SOMETHING THAT I HAD READ ON THE INTERNET ABOUT CHINESE MOTORS. THAT Y I POSTED THAT::oops: SO PLEASE POINT ME TO THE RIGHT WAY. OR IF ONE OF U GUYS ARE SELLING A GOOD KIT OR MOTOR . LET ME KNOW

#1 ssmario1, Apr 28, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2008
  2. Ilikeabikea

Ilikeabikea Moderator
    Staff Member

Lots of different bicycle motors from lots of different folks. You can find tons of them on e-bay. Thatsdax a sponsor here sells them. I've not bought one from him but he has a good reputation on the forum here. It takes a little fabricating skill to mount them but nothing difficult. Lots of folks here more than willing to help you out. Welcome to the forum, you'll like it here..............

3. paul

paul Active Member

wazzzzzzzzzzzz up mario! welcome to the forum. i had to make my bicycle motor fit with a little changing of things but that is part of the fun. we are all here to help you with you motorized bicycle and glad to have you with us
    :ride2:

4. RedB66

RedB66 New Member

Welcome to the Forum. I've seen the chinese motors mounted on the Nirve choopers...they look really nice!!

5. ssmario1

ssmario1 Member

Getting A Kit By Friday

ssmario1;8999]i want to no are CH80 GOOD KIT.:confused:DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY INFO ON DIZ KIT .BEAUSE CHIRSHILL IS A MEMBER TO AKK CH80. PLESE GET BACK TO ME . BEAUSE IAM GOING TO ORDER MY KIT DIZ FRIDAY. IT BECAUSE IAM D BAYING ON WHICH ONE TO GET. SO CAN U GUYS LET ME NO. :rolleyes: U GUYS BEEN LOT OF HELP. ON ALL THE INFO[/QUOTE]:ride2:

6. paul

paul Active Member

chris is an awesome dealer. i have purchased a few items from him and he takes great care of his customers. i recomend him highly to everyone that is from canada

7. nogoodnic

nogoodnic New Member

Hi Mario, welcome to the group. Which Nirve chopper do you have, I've got both a Switchblade and a Deviate and I think both would be good canidates for motors. Either one will take some fabrication skills to set up. Look forward to seeing what you end up doing...Kelly:ride2: