My chain is jumping off my drive sprocket

GoldenMotor.com

davidguest

Jun 17, 2023
Hello after thinking for some time i had decided to just buy a hub adapter it seemed like a not to expensive choice it really helps making the sprocket straight and everthing but now my chain want to jump off my drive sprocket first it was my normal wheel sprocket because it wasnt straight but now its straight and the problem has transferred to the drive sprocket. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this and also btw my chain tensioner is also aligned with the chain aligment so that isnt the problem. Also i know i have posted quite some threads on this forum and i really appreciate you guys for being so helpfull!
Any answers are really appreciated!
IMG_1468.JPG
IMG_1469.JPG

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
I would check the chain for stretch, mark the chain on the link that is riding up out of the sprocket and take the chain off. Lay the chain out flat and push and pull a few links in and apart looking for any movement.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Are you using the kit chain? Some are not that well made. Is the engine mounted solid to the frame at the front mount? Any movement will cause problems with the chain.