Motorized bicycle kit recommendation?

GoldenMotor.com

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa
Hi,
So my chopper got stolen (don't worry that's covered.)

I'm interested in a new kit something that is either 2-4 stroke but just want a nice kit with warrenty looking to spend $150.00 complete.

It's going on a 700c vintage bike I'd actually prefer a 4 stroke more any recommendations under budget? Still have to prefect anti theft system.

NO CABLES. FYI IT ALSO HAS TO BE 50CC MANDITORY.

zpt zpt zpt zpt

Aug 26, 2015
Overgaard AZ
Not in that budget. Save some more and call that's Dax, or click the link in the sponsor bar. Duane has about the best customer service in the industry. Poke around, do your homework, find out what you want, and find out who you want to give your money to. There's lots of crooks out there beware bikeberry and gasbike, and their satellite companies.

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa
Not in that budget. Save some more and call that's Dax, or click the link in the sponsor bar. Duane has about the best customer service in the industry. Poke around, do your homework, find out what you want, and find out who you want to give your money to. There's lots of crooks out there beware bikeberry and gasbike, and their satellite companies.

Yea I'm aware of bike berry seemed like **** but hey if it isn't a honda, then it will always be trash next to a briggs and stratton, I may just order an eBay kit not like I'm going to be riding it like a jackrabbit out of a burning children's school off family guy.

I really just want to get a basic beginner kit for now prevents higher end theft on my old Centurion 84 15 speed.

My suzuki chopper schwinn got stolen and one of these SOBS in my apartment complex stole it, it's already been reported to police, posted all over various websites and claimed stolen in burien and through wsp.

I know who it is 2 white men. That been eye balling me and my family for about 2 weeks. They gone get caught by me or the police and when I do if we are riding side by side I will (CRASH into them and my bike) intentionally lol although it's 14.5 slower then a Chinese kit.

My first motive is to get up blade to the kneck and if they don't hand over my piece of **** it's either sleeper time, or police time +jail time.

Aug 26, 2015
Overgaard AZ
I'm tipsy and pissed, only one thing's worse than a thief, and that's a tweaker. I've got a strict zero tolerance policy, pull either around me, win a free trip to traction! A mod should probably delete my half drunken rant, but either way as a means to vent my anger at The Sign Guy's misfortune...

If I catch any human being stealing or using methamphetamine, I will show them my deep, strange, obsessive love for hammers, and my extensive collection... From my twenty pound Matillo de Dios to my two ounce upholstery hammer. I'll need both, the big one for grinding their bones to make my war paint, and the little one for nailing their hide to my wall...

The bike is gone bro, traded for a bag of dope worth maybe 10% of the value of your engine. The cops don't care, and it'll never go to court, if it does, nothing will come of it. Yer screwed anyway, because it'll be tied up in evidence forever, IF THEY RECOVER IT, and that's only if a crooked cop don't decide he likes your bike more than you do, or takes it home for his kid, or his mistress' kid. That's what happened with one of my rifles,years ago...

Sicvus Pacum Parabellum- to secure the peace, is to prepare for war. Carry the fight bro, call some friends, and handle your **** man. Nut up, go get some answers. I come from a family of outlaws, I know a few things, take it from me, strike first, strike hard. You seem to have an idea of who done it, were I you, I'd be lacing up my skull stompin boots! What's a cop gonna do, really? Write a report, maybe snap a few photos, and go to lunch. He's probably planning his meal as he's talking to you. In these situations they're worse than useless, they give you hope things will be ok, your stuff will come back, but it's it's a false hope, a distraction from the matter at hand. While you're busy dealing with the badges, the thieves are getting high off your hard work.

My house was robbed in January, I gave the cops three weeks to find anything. I found my answers in two days. Its all in how you ask...holding a hammer helps too. Especially if it's over your head while you pin their face to the ground... Hammers fix everything.

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa
I'm tipsy and pissed, only one thing's worse than a thief, and that's a tweaker. I've got a strict zero tolerance policy, pull either around me, win a free trip to traction! A mod should probably delete my half drunken rant, but either way as a means to vent my anger at The Sign Guy's misfortune...

If I catch any human being stealing or using methamphetamine, I will show them my deep, strange, obsessive love for hammers, and my extensive collection... From my twenty pound Matillo de Dios to my two ounce upholstery hammer. I'll need both, the big one for grinding their bones to make my war paint, and the little one for nailing their hide to my wall...

The bike is gone bro, traded for a bag of dope worth maybe 10% of the value of your engine. The cops don't care, and it'll never go to court, if it does, nothing will come of it. Yer screwed anyway, because it'll be tied up in evidence forever, IF THEY RECOVER IT, and that's only if a crooked cop don't decide he likes your bike more than you do, or takes it home for his kid, or his mistress' kid. That's what happened with one of my rifles,years ago...

Sicvus Pacum Parabellum- to secure the peace, is to prepare for war. Carry the fight bro, call some friends, and handle your **** man. Nut up, go get some answers. I come from a family of outlaws, I know a few things, take it from me, strike first, strike hard. You seem to have an idea of who done it, were I you, I'd be lacing up my skull stompin boots! What's a cop gonna do, really? Write a report, maybe snap a few photos, and go to lunch. He's probably planning his meal as he's talking to you. In these situations they're worse than useless, they give you hope things will be ok, your stuff will come back, but it's it's a false hope, a distraction from the matter at hand. While you're busy dealing with the badges, the thieves are getting high off your hard work.

My house was robbed in January, I gave the cops three weeks to find anything. I found my answers in two days. Its all in how you ask...holding a hammer helps too. Especially if it's over your head while you pin their face to the ground... Hammers fix everything.

Here is the key, I got it free and they stole it so no loss, it's the fact that I was going to re gear it and add a new gas tank tell you what I'm tagging the **** out the bike and camera + alarming my new bike test me this time not like the bike was fast anyway,

How do you feel about u locks I'm still throwing it in my wife's truck due to the annoying alarm plan on locking it down.

They actually stole a good pieces of easy starting , crack headed built bike. This next rig I won't be nothing friendly about in fact I'm reporting it to our rental insurance next no one said I did not have insurance coverage lol I'm laughing because when I ride by after I move it's a rap I'm free traveling to whoop ass.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2015
Overgaard AZ
U locks of any kind suck, easily defeated by simple leverage. My wife's Roadmaster Granite Peak (no motor) was secured with a u lock after I warned her. She walks to work now, and I giggle (we're estranged, I'm allowed to do that.). There is no substitute for vigilance. Park your bike in the living room, like I do. Its safest and makes for great pics with the girlfriends... Think Easyrider Magazine... You sound like you've got yer **** together, get her in some fish net stockings and bust out the good camera! Half nekid women always change my perspectives on a craptastic day.

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa
U locks of any kind suck, easily defeated by simple leverage. My wife's Roadmaster Granite Peak (no motor) was secured with a u lock after I warned her. She walks to work now, and I giggle (we're estranged, I'm allowed to do that.). There is no substitute for vigilance. Park your bike in the living room, like I do. Its safest and makes for great pics with the girlfriends... Think Easyrider Magazine... You sound like you've got yer **** together, get her in some fish net stockings and bust out the good camera! Half nekid women always change my perspectives on a craptastic day.

Lol wish I could Park in the living room, tell ya as a mechanic and former sign spinner, for the past 3 of 6 years my man space has shrunk to a small strip.

I'm even getting kicked out of my wife's truck my only legal safe parking space.

Man cave is dead, when the time of buying a house comes I will shrink my budget to 2% monthly spending just to claim a corner of a back yard or a corner in the garage.

●,■ she keeps talking about dog chains and stuff cause she thinks it can't be cut. I told her a bolt cutter can cut that **** but she knows more about wa and tweaker then I do seeing in Virginia state I can throw my bicycle in the center of the road and they still won't touch it or hit it. Thinking of renting a 5x5 public storage and make a true safe man cave. Long as where in raggity ass navos, "behind the building woods homeless chopper shop." ANT A GOT DANG THING SAFE.

My bike needs to be like this image.

zpt zptzpt any ideas on a motion sensor tazer build I have to have some kind of invisiable trigger I would love to get a chirp on my phone so I can press buttons from my window then after they shocked and piss them selves I can run out kick and laugh at them.

Aug 26, 2015
Overgaard AZ
The sensor from a motion light could be your trigger, a bit indiscriminate, but hey, justice is blind right, screw the neighbors poodle, how dare he piss on my tire! But in all seriousness, grandaddy used to wire the coil from a model A to his licence plate. A taser ain't got nothing on that. 100,000 volts? How about 3,000 amps? Do you feel lucky, punk? Well, do ya? Crispy critters in the driveway...

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa
The sensor from a motion light could be your trigger, a bit indiscriminate, but hey, justice is blind right, screw the neighbors poodle, how dare he piss on my tire! But in all seriousness, grandaddy used to wire the coil from a model A to his licence plate. A taser ain't got nothing on that. 100,000 volts? How about 3,000 amps? Do you feel lucky, punk? Well, do ya? Crispy critters in the driveway...

Hahahahah! I died when you said fried neighbors poodle. A coil could help well but it's easier to just make a enclosed wiring box with a coil pack question is how can I power it secretly to the frame

Should take a capacitor atleast looking for a all night shocker type deal can probably wire it in to one of those cheap motion China sensors which will allow it to charge voltage once alarm sounds zpt

Aug 26, 2015
Overgaard AZ
Man yer thinking too small! Wire a 120v household system up! An extension cord could be made completely invisible, quite easy. Besides, you'd hate to run out of juice in the middle of frying him! I can think of a few ways to set it up, just remember, the idea is to make Mr. Creper the path of least resistance, he can also be the switch. Wire the extension cord to your porch light, or it's own switch for more fun.

If you're good with your hands, anything is possible. My favorite taser trick for your application would be to buy a stun gun, you know, little cigarette pack sized box of lightening, and a thick padded cruiser seat. Bury the stun gun in the seat, electrodes up, and rig a pressure switch... You might want to set up a camera to record the hilarity. Couple of guys on u tube did it with a pedal bike... Funny stuff man.

Not exactly sure how the old man set up that coil, (I do know it came from a Ford Model A though) because it was apparently quite effective, as his licence plate was never stolen again. I always meant to ask, but never got around to it.

Last edited:

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa
Man yer thinking too small! Wire a 120v household system up! An extension cord could be made completely invisible, quite easy. Besides, you'd hate to run out of juice in the middle of frying him! I can think of a few ways to set it up, just remember, the idea is to make Mr. Creper the path of least resistance, he can also be the switch. Wire the extension cord to your porch light, or it's own switch for more fun.

If you're good with your hands, anything is possible. My favorite taser trick for your application would be to buy a stun gun, you know, little cigarette pack sized box of lightening, and a thick padded cruiser seat. Bury the stun gun in the seat, electrodes up, and rig a pressure switch... You might want to set up a camera to record the hilarity. Couple of guys on u tube did it with a pedal bike... Funny stuff man.

Not exactly sure how the old man set up that coil, (I do know it came from a Ford Model A though) because it was apparently quite effective, as his licence plate was never stolen again. I always meant to ask, but never got around to it.

Tazer idea sounds good , misses still thinks a chain will do better idgaf I'm frying *****es over my stuff this year concidered it committing suicide. There is never too much protection.

Aug 26, 2015
Overgaard AZ
Well, really I still adhere to the park it inside rule. My dad and I used to park our motorcycles in the living room. Locks only keep honest people honest, you sir, aren't dealing with honest folks. I still park my bikes in either my bedroom or living room, even if I've got to haul them up stairs.

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa
Well, really I still adhere to the park it inside rule. My dad and I used to park our motorcycles in the living room. Locks only keep honest people honest, you sir, aren't dealing with honest folks. I still park my bikes in either my bedroom or living room, even if I've got to haul them up stairs.

#baseballslides# police called me today, I got it back WOOO GET SOME OF THAT! Man it got stolen and took behind our apartment to a abandoned method head house -,- oh well atleast I got a free battery out the deal:) now gearing is my issue once again.

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa
lol my bike goes in my bedroom too :p

I was raised in VA, **** less addicts in VA then WA atleast you can leave your F# door open without the neighbor heckling you about bs lol I got the greatest alarm called a trunk with autopage, neither will get stolen both raggity lol.

Anyway don't bring the roads streets and allies back to your place of sleep.

Aug 26, 2015
Overgaard AZ
Glad to hear you got it back! That's awesome!!! AZ is full of tweaker trash, I won't get into that right now. I grew up gypsying around on some bike or another, bad little child I was. Slept on top of my FLH more than once, after I got it together. That bike was over 1000 pounds, I can carry this one up the stairs. Put some card board down and sleep easy. Best alarm is a big mean dog, with it's vocal cords removed, or just a Doberman.