Motor identification

GoldenMotor.com

WEEDHOPPER

May 8, 2022
Greenville Sc
I have a motor I bought used and have no idea what brand or model or anything and I'm hoping that I can give a description and someone here can give me an idea.
It's a 80cc bottom end with az80 on the road but has a one piece 50mm cylinder any ideas on what kind of big bore kit it is

Reactions: Testname111

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
You can check the stroke without removing the cylinder, take out the spark plug and turn the engine to TDC, using a drinking straw touch the top of the piston and mark the straw with a sharpie. Next rotate the engine to BDC and and mark the straw using the same reference point you used before. Remove the straw and measure the distance between the lines, it’s not perfect but will tell you if it’s a 38 or 40mm stroke.

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Can I get dental implants for everyone? At the initial consultation with the dentist-surgeon, the patient answers a series of questions, the answers to which will help assess the presence or absence of certain medical conditions. Next, the patient provides test results that also demonstrate general health Dental Lab . If the dental surgeon still has questions, he or she will recommend additional examinations. Conditions that are especially scrutinized or are contraindications include: Diabetes, Cardiovascular disease, Recent radiation therapy, Immunodeficiency conditions, Oncology. I recommend this site to buy implants or to restore old ones.
This has nothing to do with motorized bicycles. It does, however, sound like SPAM.

Reactions: Greg58