motor bike builders diet

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Just before I built my first bike I lost 65 pounds. The bike project was kind of my reward. I did pretty good keeping it off until two weeks ago. I had finished the weed whacker bike and was just hanging out. That weekend my wife decided that it was time to celebrate her birthday, father's day and my birthday all in one big blowout.

The kids come over and it was designer pizza, two cakes and ice cream. Now desert once week really isn't bad but I had them leave the remnants of one cake, and of course all the ice cream.

For the next four days nonstop I snacked on cake and ice cream. My wife was smart enough to leave it alone and not block my path to it. At the end of that week I had gained six pounds. Panic set in of course. I should not have worried I began the chainsaw bike.

First think I do in the morning is check my mail and post the next part of the blog. Then I feed the dogs and drink black coffee, After I put the dogs out for the day, I have a bowl of cereal with sugar free fruit syrup of some kind. Then I start work on he bike. Next thing I know my wife is home for lunch. I keep working. Sometime after she goes back to work, my blood sugar takes a dive and I get shaky. Then it's time for peanut butter on bread and diet coke.

A little protein and I'm ready for the afternoon work. I am also dehydrated by four. But I have lost the six pounds and two more. If I want to stay trim I just have to build more bikes...

So there is a diet anyone can follow. Give the bum a bike and a wrench.

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
water? PLANTS? Yikes, I'll stick to Pepsi and beef. :)

(actually I do drink quite a bit of water. Still working on that plant thing)

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Gallons of diet coke and coffee but when mama comes home its salad and meat for dinner.

Just I get involved and forget to eat all day sometimes. When I do it is just long enough to spread some peanut butter on a slice of bread.

Now when the bike is finished I have to force myself not to eat everything in the house.

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
I have been using the Social Security diet and it works toorotfl Just follow these easy steps and you too can be skinny. First hurt your back real bad. Then after Two or more Doctors tell you it's a miracle you can walk but won't work again, apply for SS. and wait. With no money for food you loose all the extra pounds you want, (or don't want) and there you go. Support is very helpful also! Your Lawyer tells you that it should not take more than three years to get it, so youll be fine till then! Later Tramp(c)

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Im on disability but I got lucky and got mine the first try. Of course I did have two doctors certify that I am terminal. Funny thing is I didn't die, but I still can't work.

My wife works thank god or I would be in the shelter I'm sure.

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
I'm not kidding on the greenage. Hit your local farmers market....amazing variety of greens....cook them up in all sorts of ways....shoot man I eat greens for breakfast....I'm still a meet eater....but this diet allows me to easily shut the pie hole to soda pop, HFCS loaded shiite, donuts, etc.....

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
I Recently Found Out What VegEtarian Means ! It`s An Ancient Indian Word !! It Means Bad Hunter . :) I WAS GOING TO TRY DEACONS DIET; GIVE HIM A BIKE AND A WENCH ! I WAS ALL EXCITED UNTIL I SEEN THE R IN WENCH. rotfl. I CAN`T GET PAST THE PLANING STAGE ON MY BIKE. THAT JERK RAY PLATO OF VIZAN MOTORS THINKS I`M A MUSHROOM , HE KEEPS ME IN THE DARK AND FEEDS ME BS. I`M TRYING TO GIVE HIM ALL THE NEGATIVE I CAN , HE TOOK MY $202. ON 6-6-08 AND I STILL HAVE NOTHING ! ALL I CAN DO IS READ ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE RIDING THEIR BUILDS. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU, I FEEL LIKE PART OF THE EXPERIENCE. :ride2: I FEEL LIKE A GRADE SCHOOLER USING THE ANIMATED ICONS !! BUT THEY ARE SO DAM CUTE . I`M FIGHTING OLD AGE, I HAVE MY GRANDCHILDREN CALLING ME UNCLE RON. I DON`T KNOW WHY THEY ALL LAUGH . :confused:

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Well personally the only green I love is money.

No i do like some of them I eat salads with fruit in them. I eat them all the time it seems. And coleslaw I love coleslaw, but I also love krispy kreme. When I started to diet last year their stock dropped like a rock.