Mods and starting a new bike from learning

GoldenMotor.com

Bikesthatgo

Oct 31, 2008
Adelaide
The first bike I built was a Big W $100 bike never again lesson one, brakes were that bad had to carry an anchor [have to delet a few so will post later--
Then I came across this oversized Legend made in Japan this has become the tester for trying new ideas out, its a very good bike and has done may miles probably getting close to 3,000

This is the rear engine mount thats a stationary engine mount fitted with a flat steel plate to the rear engine mounts then just ine 12mm hole for the mount onto the plate http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr169/bikesthatgo/rearmount.jpg
The front mount is the same type as the rear one, but had to put a bar up the post as there was too much side movement

Finally the chain tensioner that I used a skateboard roller for, and also used a bearing in the bottom of the arm, and found a small turn bucke from a marine store to adjust it if the need arises

This is the Schwinn that I'm at present working on, have no doubt that I will be putting rubber mounts on it in the future plus lots more, all good fun more playing with mods than riding, will post image later as had to delete 2

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Hi, The Mounts And Tensioner Look Great. Neat And Low Profile Frt Mt. How Is The Engine Vibration.?? That Spring Looks A Bit Stiff !!?? Nice Job On The Fabracations. Thanks For Sharing With Us. What A Great Forum. Thanks To "cruiser", And To Think Some Sob Stole His Favorite Thing To Ride. Ron:crash: