Modern Board Racer

GoldenMotor.com

nashmoto

Apr 21, 2010
Northern California
My "nashmoto n1" is in R&D phase (started in May of 2009), but still a great ride. Powered by a 49cc Honda motor with Grubee transmission. Custom crossover shaft and NuVinci shifting rear hub. Custom designed and machined aluminum tank mounts and engine mounts. Now working with a new Honda engine and the 4G belt drive transmission from Grubee. Customized again, of course. More photos, info and soon a blog of the development on nashmoto.com.

UPDATE: The blog and website are live: nashmoto.com

Attachments

Last edited:

PutsTheDUIinRUINED

Oct 17, 2009
'zona
I don't like four-strokes, but every now and again something awesome like this shows up and makes me ask myself if I actually do like them. What I'm getting at here...is...I like your bike, bro.

doug713

Dec 5, 2009
lake havasu city AZ
I like your bike 4 strokes rule I was parked next to you at the death race attending to 2 bikes didnt have as much time to talk as i would like i crashed the whizzer in the main due to the stock tires it has a lot of potential stripped down and wearing good rubber

nashmoto

Apr 21, 2010
Northern California
Thanks for the great remarks. Got back from Death Race 2010 with a wrecked shoulder and bent up bike, but had a blast! If it weren't for a tired engine and my over aggressive turn in the next to last lap, nashmoto would have finished in the top three - in my own head.

Brian
nashmoto.com

Last edited: