Missing Race Threads?

GoldenMotor.com

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
whatever. Haters are gonna hate
Any auto clutch allowed, so as speccy as it is the guy with the $300 clutch will beat the guy on a budget with the $30 MT clutch.

Might as well disregard the rules cuz it’s still a run what you brung deal.
Tony and Aleman, we already disregarded you because you

don't get a say in our rules or what we do at our races as neither

of you have ever raced or probably ever will.

Crazy Dan has an SMBR race number and Dan raced for the first time on Oct

at Apex and will be racing this year on his 50cc HS.

The new 212 Spec racers will decide their class rules and we have an anti-cheating

system in place but you don't get that info until you apply by email to be allowed to race a Spec 212.

Tony you quit the Facebook race groups again, and again and said you never

gonna race so why are you commenting here and on the other forum about a

race that you aren't going to race at?

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
whatever. Haters are gonna hate
Very well said!
Thanks Norm.
I concur with Baird... You can bring most anything to the track & race, (but you wont win any trophies unless it meets class rules). The 'regular' racers are the ones who made up all the rules (not Neil) over many years of racing & fussing over what's fair (& unfair).

The 2-stroke china girls have always made up the majority of the bikes showing up... So they make up the majority of the race classes... ( Beginner, Novice & Expert class), each having it's own rules that the racers ok'd to make the racing fair.

Every other type of bike that shows up is put into the 'Midrange' class (unless it's so powerful that it gets put into the 'unlimited' class: which many days has just been Scotto out there all alone on his Monster bike. (So Neil wasn't lying to you about the Unlimited class being almost nonexistent)... In fact, the class probably would've been dumped a long time ago if Scott didn't show up for every event.

Electric bikes are very rare out there, & they're usually hard to place in a class... (They're often too powerful for Midrange but not powerful enough for Unlimited).
If there were four or five electric bikes that would show up regularly?, they would have their own class... & even then, they would quickly start arguing over making new rules for the class!!

As far as lap times & all that other BS goes... These are just fun ~ low budget races & no one cares about that stuff!!!

Remember... It's the racers who actually show up & race regularly who make all the rules & classes (not Neil)... (but it always seems to be the guys who've never raced with us who get online & b*tch about the rules)
If you want to change the rules (or classes), you need to show up & race regularly!

In ending this... these are Neil's races (& I feel) that he does a really good job of keeping it going, keeping it fair & also doing what he can to bring in new racers.... So please, cut him some slack! (^)

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Neil you lie so much you believe yourself. It suited you to say there were almost no unlimiteds to persuade me into building #2, and now suddenly there are at least 10 bikes? make up your mind!

62CA18A2-BBEF-47DA-A0AD-65EB2CB16F49.jpeg 0B080A0C-4ADF-4B64-9075-9756D6292E07.jpeg

Turbo 212? That thing probably doesn’t even have 200 miles on it and nobody has seen it run.

2825313C-8E9E-4CFD-A957-397BD5D6194D.jpeg

I doubt I’ll ever see one of your builds!!

Man you took my bait above and just ate it up like the cock gobbler you are. After copy/pasting my build pics you should know better. People here aren’t stupid and you should stop acting like they are.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I stopped commenting out of respect for the forum owner but mainly because replying to
a stalking liar like Tony is a waste of time. I got screenshots too. lol

I see you on Facebook.
I talk on the phone to Kurt who built that turbo 212 which will be at my Oct race.

Last edited by a moderator:

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Damn Neil you must be really desperate/insecure to be posting my bait for you from another board to try and smear my name. Yep. BAIT :D:D:D

Just read that again 76 12k then look at the picture, BAIT :D
I posted to show that you are a TROLL just like I said up there.
You smear yourself as a stalker and a troll.
Keep trolling and stalking. None of the SoCal racers are buying your bile.

Matt_mattson

Mar 10, 2019
I posted to show that you are a TROLL just like I said up there.
You smear yourself as a stalker and a troll.
Keep trolling and stalking. None of the SoCal racers are buying your bile.
The "socal racers" lmao. That's why you're the only one talking

Besides, why do you care what my opinion is? You couldn't just let someone saysomething, you had to get all butthurt, this thread died a minute ago bro