Mechanics

GoldenMotor.com

Jkmcphee

Aug 30, 2022
I'm looking to find someone who can install my 80cc two stroke engine kit on my bicycle can any help me please I live in new port Richey FL zip code 34652 thank u

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
I'm looking to find someone who can install my 80cc two stroke engine kit on my bicycle can any help me please I live in new port Richey FL zip code 34652 thank u
I'm on my way, Riding from CA it's gonna take me 3 weeks to get there LOL

Come on man, give it a try and install it yourself, It'll be a learning experience
That's what this Forum is here for, to help you build your bike
Just ask us questions on this forum as you build your bike I'm sure you can do it

Jkmcphee

Aug 30, 2022
I'm on my way, Riding from CA it's gonna take me 3 weeks to get there LOL

Come on man, give it a try and install it yourself, It'll be a learning experience
That's what this Forum is here for, to help you build your bike
Just ask us questions on this forum as you build your bike I'm sure you can do it
I I have tried the chain keeps binding up in the sprocket for the engine locking up the back tire

Mossy

May 20, 2022
Riskman on the other forum is in Florida he might know someone or be close... But these are constantly needing work so you're better off to keep trying.. I use a piece of chanel the size of the chain 1/2" or 3/4" to set the chain straight... Clam shell hub adapter is the way to go than fighting the rag joint sprocket rig...

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Sorry you’re having problems, if you’re going to ride a motorized bicycle you have to be ready to repair it. It’s like driving a antique car, you never know when something happens. If you can post pictures of the bike from each side and from the rear showing the chain path we might be able to help.