Looking for riders in or near Manchester NH.

GoldenMotor.com

MBNooB

Apr 15, 2017
Manchester, NH
Hello, I just found a sweet spot for off roading its a popular spot locally but I've just located it. I'm looking for people to ride with on or off road, due to an "incident" thay occured when I was younger I will not offroad alone, honestly I'd rather have a group of 3 or more people. Please let me know if your innthe area or will be and are interested in riding together. Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

r.ly.

MBNooB

Apr 15, 2017
Manchester, NH
Hey new guy!

Tell us about that "incident".
Its a long story and to be honest it was a lot more than an incident and I wasn't there when it occured, thank god or a ho or somebody. A few years before it occured I was 11-12yo walking down the street (on the sidewalk) in the town I lived when this dbag on a bicycle comes around the corner and almost hits me. I replyed with WtF and this guy (grown man) who I'd never met starts yelling and threatening me before he hit me hard in the head and took off like a sissy. Id forgotten all about this guy a year or so later when he was standing in a crowd outside my school, but aparently he remembered me and grabed me by the arm and again started screaming and threatening me. Just by concidence my mother happened to be waiting for me and saw what happened, she hit this guy and when he let me go and turned to her she knocked him on his backside and told him that if she ever saw him near ANY of her kids she would kill him. We left and went about our lives eventuly forgetting about this as well, a couple years or so go by and we live in another town and at least every weekend went 4wheeling, (even some in the winter months) we allways had at least 2 4x4s out and more people than the vehicles could carry. So one random day when nobody really wanted to do much and only 2 people wanted to go, a man and a woman they got a ways out into the woods on a rough trail and ran into some mechanical issues when another truck ( with 2 guys one was the guy that hit me in the first part) happened to come across them and offered to help. Without going into too much detail they were raped and murdered right there. I will ad a link to the news story in a few.
Edit: I can't seem to find anything on google but this all happened in the mid 90's I will look some. more

Last edited:

MBNooB

Apr 15, 2017
Manchester, NH
Yeah, the thing that gets me is the history I had with the psycho and the fact that I could have just as easily been there I was just too lazy to go that day.

MBNooB

Apr 15, 2017
Manchester, NH
Yeah, the thing that gets me is the history I had with the psycho and the fact that I could have just as easily been there I was just too lazy to go that day.
I don't think I mentioned that both of the people that were murdered were at my house when they decided they were going to go out 4wheeling and asked everyone if they wanted to go too.