Looking for opinion on this unusual design

GoldenMotor.com

Martin_EV4

Nov 13, 2017
We have recently introduced a new product to the market and we would like to know what do you think of it in terms of the design and looks alone. If you're interested in technical specs they can be found our website however this is not the reason why I'm here. Besides, they don't really matter since you can buy the stripped version for your own electrification and do whatever you want with it.

My friend designed this bike and honestly I'm not a fan but I know people that love it. I'm wondering what people think in general. Any feedback will be very appreciated.

The vehicle has a tilting system but it's not self balancing so it rides like a normal bike. The 2 wheels at the front improve stability when turning, especially on slippery surface, decrease stopping distance and provide a smoother ride in general.

_7124053.JPG

2017_LR_A205705.jpg

ZipTie

Jan 8, 2016
Mpls Mn
Looks like a fun vehicle to try out but probably would be a once and done for me. I'm too stuck on riding a normal bike or motorized version, after all the standard design offers light weight, speed and maneuverability, plus takes up little room in the garage. All these odd bike designs while impressive and fun looking just isn't most people's cup of tea. Again looks fun but not for me. Hope you get plenty of feedback here.

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
It's ugly. However I once knew a dog named Ugly and she was one of the sweetest dogs I ever met. But I understand the motivation behind it. However I don't think it will sell. It looks like it is a very complicated and expensive solution to a problem that doesn't really exist. People who want better front traction on regular bicycles put a larger tire and front suspension.

Reactions: culvercityclassic

ZipTie

Jan 8, 2016
Mpls Mn
"It looks like it'll do your shopping by itself while you stay home on the couch watching Netflix.

Then it gets lost in the city, becomes self-aware, and gets kidnapped by terrorists, equipped with lazer weapons, creating worldwide panic
"

#3bairdco, Yesterday at 9:50 AM

bairdco, That should win best and most creative thread reply of the year/LOL
:)

Reactions: fasteddy and Dan

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
"It looks like it'll do your shopping by itself while you stay home on the couch watching Netflix.

Then it gets lost in the city, becomes self-aware, and gets kidnapped by terrorists, equipped with lazer weapons, creating worldwide panic
"

#3bairdco, Yesterday at 9:50 AM

bairdco, That should win best and most creative thread reply of the year/LOL
:)

I think they've already made that movie ----- called "Chappie"!

Reactions: Dan

Martin_EV4

Nov 13, 2017
It looks like it'll do your shopping by itself while you stay home on the couch watching Netflix.

This reminds me of George Carlin =) starts at 3:30

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Again in the minority but really like it.

Having the worst taste in all things, I would take my opinion as proof it's genuinely, proudly in position of unfortunate features.

Really has that look of "what is that?" Sort of animal.

But really do like it but not enough to spend more than a couple of hundred on one.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LoL, Kev.

That giant cartoon priyamantha from Space Ghost? Big ol' claws hanging over the handlebars.....