Lil girls first motorized bike

GoldenMotor.com

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
So my daughter is getting her first motorized Nike..well electric! It is super fast for a 13" mini bike that can hold 225lbs ! Check out the link. Also posting because I got hers for $188 shipped from SAMs! Although. She's getting the pink one for her birthday they do have camp!http://www.jetsonbike.com/?product=junior-kids-e-bike A gift I still want.. Must be nice to be spoiled.we..we..we. Got a riding buddy now !!!

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Pretty cool little bikes, huh?

There's something similar in my neighborhood. It's really more like a pink Vespa-style scooter. The little girl who rides it is just about as old as the kids in those photos.

Her family and I don't know each other personally. But we wave at each other as we pass by.

And there's times when I ride through on my bike and this little girl is out riding her little e-bike. We'll nod at each other the way kindred spirits do.

I don't suppose she's older than six years or so. But she has a pink helmet and looks like a mini scooter chick. It's cute.

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Ya Vespa looking one is a lot of plastic. This baby is all metal frame with plastic guards. Yep when on my bike the kids are always in awe!

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i imagine all of us growing up well i never grew up but when young we all used cloths pins and cards or anything else we could think of to make it sound like we had a motor and a real motor was just a dream

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Yep ..now days a pop can bent around the seat stay and a pice of duct tape makes a grea sound . My latest noise maker is a zip tie on the front fork. They turn it when they don't want the sound and back when they do!